a great realization gone from that school.
never again would I have to tolerate those "type" of people.
Seriously who think they have the world and everyone in it figured out but do not and are total retards. But what I did wish for was to spend more time with the real people there but then I realized all this time- I had been attract to real people and been fighting these terroristic retards and their social toxicity of many routes and paths and effects not of their concern nor responsibility to them~just to reach the real people so few.
This had dawned on me as Christmas Break approached. Had been careful about my social approaches which hindered me all up to this point. Saw people who communicated and acted so freely without strings yet a realization of the true world and its happenings. I realized I had missed out on real people and real connections; and not ones forged because " we are all in the same basket but not-really some of us just want to beat over the other". But that was the circumstance of this place. I had tried to reach real people in a way that would not attract attention but never was there any opportunity true to be said not to ambition scrutiny, danger nor harassment. I was not willing to dash myself into fire for people who actually were real; I was not reckless. But here after putting up with such much struggles and insults to good communication. relations and all else and by all else- I mean very bad all else- I witness this miracle. These people still communicating as normal people do!
Treating the world as a world and not a delusion. Such promise these people held. As people in a place where people where inspired not to be their best but their absolute worst!
I realized that now on the outside and unhindered by people whom I saw as unnatural and frankly are not the best people at all; I could represent the interests of real people and yes protect the interests of real people by writing what I had learned. And yes; if making a better comic market( where people have better resources to create and learn who to create comics) is either a step or vital to that-this is what I aimed to do and that is what I am similarly going to do. Because it makes a system where its okay for superiority, bias and great discrimination as well as crimes against people accountable to be for people and constructed by "real people" and mainly the wrongs against many people for simply being " real" held accountable. For people and constructed by " real people". Not by some fancy ass hand picked artist who could not care about anyone albeit their own small circle of people nor real diversity at all but real people who live in the world. And know what it truly is and what outcomes truly are in cause and effect. And not the delusions they project.
Many and much to be said; education and social system needs to be held accountable by making education free. There is no reason in a world where people are learned so severely than they were in the past that people cannot figure out how to make education free. There is no reason there in the same gesture should not be a free and accountable comic book market.
The grand realization is that in my life and yet many people lives; we take in too much abuse from education institutions, work places and yes the very media. That people not long ago would not hesitate to rid of such obstacles to better education institutions, workplaces and media. They would go beyond and above even at the same level-that is currently here in the plus of the works they had done. But people have become complacent and complacency is not something that breeds well from all that is still wrong in the world and all the fakers who only wish self destruction and destruction of societal values just to get their delusional ways. I then I realize that complacency is all too common and people do not like people calling them to action because they think they know what is solely best for them least it is too late. And before its too late they even advocate hatred and distrust and even violence against others and its something that cannot be tolerated anymore.
I write for social change by social endeavor of socially advancement by route of story and by route of research and doing! The main realization is that people will not be able to come together when they hardly know what they want in their lives even if they are " real". They will not be able to do anything without the proper information nor why they should. And in ultimate; the image of unity and peace has failed us all when people with nefarious means twist it to make people of minorities some type of secondary human or some type of terrorist threat especially when they are not. Just to maintain an outdated image of feigned superiority. I urge you that if diversity is so important; you will not contribute to this "feigned superiority" that still exists and has grown to worse radicalism and overtoppling of our republic than in the past and for the modern era most exclusively. That you will act in your daily life to make education more diverse in subject matter, less "nin-compoop-want to be genius and engineer and scientist successful focus for medical companies, corporate edge and yes political ends" and more so accountable to the social corruption within like rampant sexual abuse of women and men and other terrible triads.
If not; just settle in to being disrespected, hunted, bothered, pestered, ignored, torture and worse at the hands of people who only want to kill you off and destroy the country as a function unit for all-them included in the very endgame and long run. Just wait till everything fails apart and see if your life is stable, your family safe or be able to do anything but scavenge for food and necessities! Many people live in the myth that society can just progress without them and that change can occur without them; but only did people in the past get us here by working everyday to make life better and just because of the corporate mindset contributed across everything by the news to make people believe they are worthless, and that their voice has no count-you cannot stop trying to make your life and others better. Because the other potential is worse. Being so complacent you let delusion people have the run of the mill that they break and destroy everything to which there is no recovery; you face a future where you will have to fight to make your life better whether you like it or not! And always progressing is just apart of life but it is ultimately the choice for people where they progress in the good or in the bad.
With that said; people we cannot allow our freedoms to be dictated or told or certain people try to say what life is for us all when they live in their one color communities and one dollar perspectives and easily sold to betray us all. It is our responsibility to control our lives and by walking out of that school; I realized I done right in controlling mine. It was not an easy decision to make but something had to be done as something has to be done now in the current situations of the world.
Seriously who think they have the world and everyone in it figured out but do not and are total retards. But what I did wish for was to spend more time with the real people there but then I realized all this time- I had been attract to real people and been fighting these terroristic retards and their social toxicity of many routes and paths and effects not of their concern nor responsibility to them~just to reach the real people so few.
This had dawned on me as Christmas Break approached. Had been careful about my social approaches which hindered me all up to this point. Saw people who communicated and acted so freely without strings yet a realization of the true world and its happenings. I realized I had missed out on real people and real connections; and not ones forged because " we are all in the same basket but not-really some of us just want to beat over the other". But that was the circumstance of this place. I had tried to reach real people in a way that would not attract attention but never was there any opportunity true to be said not to ambition scrutiny, danger nor harassment. I was not willing to dash myself into fire for people who actually were real; I was not reckless. But here after putting up with such much struggles and insults to good communication. relations and all else and by all else- I mean very bad all else- I witness this miracle. These people still communicating as normal people do!
Treating the world as a world and not a delusion. Such promise these people held. As people in a place where people where inspired not to be their best but their absolute worst!
I realized that now on the outside and unhindered by people whom I saw as unnatural and frankly are not the best people at all; I could represent the interests of real people and yes protect the interests of real people by writing what I had learned. And yes; if making a better comic market( where people have better resources to create and learn who to create comics) is either a step or vital to that-this is what I aimed to do and that is what I am similarly going to do. Because it makes a system where its okay for superiority, bias and great discrimination as well as crimes against people accountable to be for people and constructed by "real people" and mainly the wrongs against many people for simply being " real" held accountable. For people and constructed by " real people". Not by some fancy ass hand picked artist who could not care about anyone albeit their own small circle of people nor real diversity at all but real people who live in the world. And know what it truly is and what outcomes truly are in cause and effect. And not the delusions they project.
Many and much to be said; education and social system needs to be held accountable by making education free. There is no reason in a world where people are learned so severely than they were in the past that people cannot figure out how to make education free. There is no reason there in the same gesture should not be a free and accountable comic book market.
The grand realization is that in my life and yet many people lives; we take in too much abuse from education institutions, work places and yes the very media. That people not long ago would not hesitate to rid of such obstacles to better education institutions, workplaces and media. They would go beyond and above even at the same level-that is currently here in the plus of the works they had done. But people have become complacent and complacency is not something that breeds well from all that is still wrong in the world and all the fakers who only wish self destruction and destruction of societal values just to get their delusional ways. I then I realize that complacency is all too common and people do not like people calling them to action because they think they know what is solely best for them least it is too late. And before its too late they even advocate hatred and distrust and even violence against others and its something that cannot be tolerated anymore.
I write for social change by social endeavor of socially advancement by route of story and by route of research and doing! The main realization is that people will not be able to come together when they hardly know what they want in their lives even if they are " real". They will not be able to do anything without the proper information nor why they should. And in ultimate; the image of unity and peace has failed us all when people with nefarious means twist it to make people of minorities some type of secondary human or some type of terrorist threat especially when they are not. Just to maintain an outdated image of feigned superiority. I urge you that if diversity is so important; you will not contribute to this "feigned superiority" that still exists and has grown to worse radicalism and overtoppling of our republic than in the past and for the modern era most exclusively. That you will act in your daily life to make education more diverse in subject matter, less "nin-compoop-want to be genius and engineer and scientist successful focus for medical companies, corporate edge and yes political ends" and more so accountable to the social corruption within like rampant sexual abuse of women and men and other terrible triads.
If not; just settle in to being disrespected, hunted, bothered, pestered, ignored, torture and worse at the hands of people who only want to kill you off and destroy the country as a function unit for all-them included in the very endgame and long run. Just wait till everything fails apart and see if your life is stable, your family safe or be able to do anything but scavenge for food and necessities! Many people live in the myth that society can just progress without them and that change can occur without them; but only did people in the past get us here by working everyday to make life better and just because of the corporate mindset contributed across everything by the news to make people believe they are worthless, and that their voice has no count-you cannot stop trying to make your life and others better. Because the other potential is worse. Being so complacent you let delusion people have the run of the mill that they break and destroy everything to which there is no recovery; you face a future where you will have to fight to make your life better whether you like it or not! And always progressing is just apart of life but it is ultimately the choice for people where they progress in the good or in the bad.
With that said; people we cannot allow our freedoms to be dictated or told or certain people try to say what life is for us all when they live in their one color communities and one dollar perspectives and easily sold to betray us all. It is our responsibility to control our lives and by walking out of that school; I realized I done right in controlling mine. It was not an easy decision to make but something had to be done as something has to be done now in the current situations of the world.
Comments
Post a Comment