MK MZODERN adventures; The grand realization when I dropped from College.

The grand realization when I had dropped from college. That I had not done any wrong. I was in the right and I was moving towards a better tomorrow and not to be one lost in muck and guck of a place; thinking their was some great future without the fruits of labor required that I definitely was not going to give by means of social endeavors nor good communication~just expecting it to be served as many people so expected their lives just to assemble itself by this one effort and this one effort alone and not doing anything of human necessity to see what and how and if some things can be true. They never tried anything but what they wanted to try and only believed in what they wanted to believe and never objectively observed. Just gorged for their own feelings and own benefits. Trying to be god of everything in the world because they only want to believe their one path is the path for all. And that all things are as they see and are said by them. However contradict the very meaning they even come to educate theirselves. Why would you come to a school just to say; you know everything and its all meaningless and no one has anything to offer you but what you want and nothing more. Throwing fits when people do not give you what you want. Violent fits of actions and violence that make the place a worse place for other students.


But I was free to continue living my life and not have it betrayed or ended. By people who are negatives and not positives as they think they are to the world nor society. Here the happiness of that evasion was knowing I did the right thing and that better things awaited me and here I am. Recounting the events that did certainly happen not long ago.

Comments

Popular Posts