Conventional stories and Comics at MK MZODERN~no!
Yes I have been working on some Kyeombi series for a while-taking all my work a bit too seriously. In the standard of what can be sought as full stories. I neglect to tell of the full story and fullest therein when I do not talk about said Kyeombi stories in past methods from 4by4 (square) and upward! However to understand these comics and these methods we have to embark on an adventure
into the past to truly understand the full context and why these methods came about and great examples now and then of their usage! Of course my friends-anyone can use these methods if they can or cannot draw. If you can make signs and symbols then you can use these methods.
However besides the point each featured series has an "adventure" at different said points throughout the years and I am here to show examples and stories of creating my work at each turn. I was going to invest this on graphica but therein; would miss the theme of here begin adventures.
I have given you the outer shell of the stories and now these are complete stories and filling included.
into the past to truly understand the full context and why these methods came about and great examples now and then of their usage! Of course my friends-anyone can use these methods if they can or cannot draw. If you can make signs and symbols then you can use these methods.
However besides the point each featured series has an "adventure" at different said points throughout the years and I am here to show examples and stories of creating my work at each turn. I was going to invest this on graphica but therein; would miss the theme of here begin adventures.
I have given you the outer shell of the stories and now these are complete stories and filling included.
Comments
Post a Comment