As I say.
A lot can be lost when you just do projects for the sake of doing them however I do want to wake up and ask if I did a project at all which means you just did it for the sake of doing it. And not reach the objectives you wish. Sure my methods are good but they do not at all ensure that the full potential is reached. While I would aim and wish I could release all my comics at once. There is not a way to do that without sacrificing the very extra means and all the enjoyment of even doing it in the first place.
The reason why I had all those comics extras in Shark on Campus was to illustrate that if I did just complete on Shark on Campus just as time before and time before would just be doing it for completion and not for fun or what even started the project for. But there is a said way to do it.
But there is a way you can do it all and complete it in a legible amount of time. Combinations.
"magazines" Granta. Heavy Metal. And said Cosmica! Just have to combine the amount of things per rate of amount to represent the best value of the work. I have decided I am just going to publish 7 comic works and then go into a magazine route and then compile different editions of each work as the first seven.
Black Magic will be first but some other works I have been mentioning are not included. Least till later. At anytime however; could just work to release some works that I deem better off not serialized at all like the Runecasters and related features. My actual goal was to serial shows and not comics but; this is the only solution to the current problem and so I have solved it. In the flash of some days...!
Problem listed in Releases.
Continued in Update on Releases.
And solved in this post
as I say.
On a train in a heist
in a cave with no green eggs.
-Jamie Hinte.
The reason why I had all those comics extras in Shark on Campus was to illustrate that if I did just complete on Shark on Campus just as time before and time before would just be doing it for completion and not for fun or what even started the project for. But there is a said way to do it.
But there is a way you can do it all and complete it in a legible amount of time. Combinations.
"magazines" Granta. Heavy Metal. And said Cosmica! Just have to combine the amount of things per rate of amount to represent the best value of the work. I have decided I am just going to publish 7 comic works and then go into a magazine route and then compile different editions of each work as the first seven.
Black Magic will be first but some other works I have been mentioning are not included. Least till later. At anytime however; could just work to release some works that I deem better off not serialized at all like the Runecasters and related features. My actual goal was to serial shows and not comics but; this is the only solution to the current problem and so I have solved it. In the flash of some days...!
Problem listed in Releases.
Continued in Update on Releases.
And solved in this post
as I say.
On a train in a heist
in a cave with no green eggs.
-Jamie Hinte.
Comments
Post a Comment