ADVENTURES RECONSIDERED.
Yes;so in adventures we have two stories or books.
The opening.
Inner Dive.
And yet then another.
Maker Dive.
The Runecasters +Hyperthieves book is about finished and is the frank completed mm culture 1 but I think a Dye Verona is in order as well as adventures telling in part about myself; as was included in the first magazine by a series of similar images.
In else I have the effort of Kyeombi going strong. Just finished the 1+ page edition and with "300 e" a plan will try to do something "digital".
The MM culture 1 edition has a Nixon Land story within it that is in accordance with Runecasters+ Hyperthieves.
I might save; the W.I.T.C.H, Static Shock, Chaotic(s) and Egypt 99 for later issues indefinitely.
I restarted the wintertribes blog.
1886 will get its own comic which is why I have not posted anything but the few posts.
There is too much at stake to ruin such a good story. And I do not feel like doing it over again.
Will conclude previous schedules plans with Roadrunner and NON air and that will be it,
Releases will happen whenever.
In that light I did not offer an updates during the MM culture 1 project as of the attempt of Runecasters + Hyperthieves. But for nixonland and in light of this Killpen Mystery! Vote for what?
Vote a story of confidence.
Called Natives vs Pilgrims.
And yet Heavy Hitters and Lighters to come up for the Thanksgiving holiday.
And that will be the Bat Beat Parade.
The opening.
Inner Dive.
And yet then another.
Maker Dive.
The Runecasters +Hyperthieves book is about finished and is the frank completed mm culture 1 but I think a Dye Verona is in order as well as adventures telling in part about myself; as was included in the first magazine by a series of similar images.
In else I have the effort of Kyeombi going strong. Just finished the 1+ page edition and with "300 e" a plan will try to do something "digital".
The MM culture 1 edition has a Nixon Land story within it that is in accordance with Runecasters+ Hyperthieves.
I might save; the W.I.T.C.H, Static Shock, Chaotic(s) and Egypt 99 for later issues indefinitely.
I restarted the wintertribes blog.
1886 will get its own comic which is why I have not posted anything but the few posts.
There is too much at stake to ruin such a good story. And I do not feel like doing it over again.
Will conclude previous schedules plans with Roadrunner and NON air and that will be it,
Releases will happen whenever.
In that light I did not offer an updates during the MM culture 1 project as of the attempt of Runecasters + Hyperthieves. But for nixonland and in light of this Killpen Mystery! Vote for what?
Vote a story of confidence.
Called Natives vs Pilgrims.
And yet Heavy Hitters and Lighters to come up for the Thanksgiving holiday.
And that will be the Bat Beat Parade.

Comments
Post a Comment