Update on Releases.

I rather not engage in the ideals of just suffering but in ease and flexibility. But realize one thing. I only meant this to be a side project and not a complete hardcore project; so I've been going hardcore on side projects and never gave less than a 100%. For now I have decided that I will focus on stories with a personal side and note. That includes Black Magic, Launching 4, Polards and Jake and the Morphs. As well to say for now will not be working on the Runecasters book to say but will save that for later-after this current ideals. As well as this current happening; Cosmica, 1886 and story frost god will be included. However for now I am just going to focus on personal stories and that includes Apollo and Sunglasses. Behold; the reason being I am mentioning what I am going to do later on in mid of the current is because-that is the current plan and yes; maybe just to say~ I will not create all series in the same time span. For a business approach; I should at least give ideas some time to develop in the eyes of the public I realized. And that I should have fun. Yes; I said I was going to create all ideas and publish them but for them to be reachable to what I like in having fun and being actually established ideas to a certain standard-we need to take some time away from some and give some strength to others namely to build up the brand. While Sunglasses and Apollo where apart of another plan; in short all those projects where either completed or designated for another time period- I rather take time to do it right then come back later and remake it then ten times! I learned that perhaps I should never sell any original idea but for a contest of my own creation and that an anthology is the best route of action. To conclude this era; I am going to work on Beryond 13 and Legend and Fox. Two stories that will conclude the era of the coming here.

However I do not plan to rush through but utilize everything for the finale events of what I want. I will do be doing more. Soon to say maybe soon or in some months, MM culture itself will be up and running. But in this I bring a conclusion satiable to the qwell the wrongs in the past.

Comments

Popular Posts