Fear of the Ghosted Girl
I feared for my own sake and self today.
Feared that sitting in one of the spots a person can sit in public
that this girl would not come up to me.
And tell me that she had privy to where I should be and
just at her whim should move by
her basis of needless hatred and discrimination.
That she would come with her friend and they would try to lambast me.
Yet no one came today all the time she was to come. And I felt silly for being
such a damn fool-ultimately to say; scared of this girl and her threats. That being
scared of such a person on their unfounded foolery; so stupid at that recommended
point that she would be nothing but harassing while I work on my work.
I, fear of the Ghosted Girl-it is so foolish to be afraid of such an unlearned, unknowledgeable
and uncivilized folk.
Feared that sitting in one of the spots a person can sit in public
that this girl would not come up to me.
And tell me that she had privy to where I should be and
just at her whim should move by
her basis of needless hatred and discrimination.
That she would come with her friend and they would try to lambast me.
Yet no one came today all the time she was to come. And I felt silly for being
such a damn fool-ultimately to say; scared of this girl and her threats. That being
scared of such a person on their unfounded foolery; so stupid at that recommended
point that she would be nothing but harassing while I work on my work.
I, fear of the Ghosted Girl-it is so foolish to be afraid of such an unlearned, unknowledgeable
and uncivilized folk.
Comments
Post a Comment