so sure women.
Not now.
There will always be a guy.
I am so likable.
I am so great.
I will not end up alone always "ghosting" people.
I use great social means only I think I do socializing on a phone but I really do not know how to speak to people or do any real social things.
They are not to my preference and so I am rude or I ditch them.
I always think my unrealistic dreams can be made reality.
Never consider that the realm of romantic is not one where people construe dreams in the guise of people so surely to beseech them as engaged items of making their life "complete" in the posed facade manner they seek of "items" and item route way of life.
Never realize they simply cannot succeed at real relationships when they hardly have any true acceptance for people and how they are. Just how they want them to be.
Just then; they are alone.
Regretting they did not do more.
Forcing theirselves to believe there is someone out there for them still yet the same as items on a dating site and never will get the picture ever.
Unable to communicate really with people otherwise their astonishing means of social popular principal.
So sure women; never get it.
(Same thing applies to men).
There will always be a guy.
I am so likable.
I am so great.
I will not end up alone always "ghosting" people.
I use great social means only I think I do socializing on a phone but I really do not know how to speak to people or do any real social things.
They are not to my preference and so I am rude or I ditch them.
I always think my unrealistic dreams can be made reality.
Never consider that the realm of romantic is not one where people construe dreams in the guise of people so surely to beseech them as engaged items of making their life "complete" in the posed facade manner they seek of "items" and item route way of life.
Never realize they simply cannot succeed at real relationships when they hardly have any true acceptance for people and how they are. Just how they want them to be.
Just then; they are alone.
Regretting they did not do more.
Forcing theirselves to believe there is someone out there for them still yet the same as items on a dating site and never will get the picture ever.
Unable to communicate really with people otherwise their astonishing means of social popular principal.
So sure women; never get it.
(Same thing applies to men).
Comments
Post a Comment