New Change of MK ZODERN: BLACK MAGIC AND ELSE ON ANYTHING KYEOMBI!
Introducing Black Magic the actual page or website. The complete idea will be a page with descending pages from it or that link from it to other sites. However; Anything Kyeombi is simply the base for the idea of MK MZODERN and serves as base for all the ideas of Kyeombi to have a home and rather to be seen and yet known! Many series will be featured and I consider if I should feature all my current ideas on there including Shark on Campus! You can't go wrong with Kyeombi after all. Tangible~is not what this is but a completion of a dream of an Anything Kyeombi website.
Now that we have come this far; certain ideas can range free again and maybe you will just find all the ideas I have spoken about on there as a series or maybe not.
The idea for the website. How the website turned out.
There will be more posts at this link.
Now that we have come this far; certain ideas can range free again and maybe you will just find all the ideas I have spoken about on there as a series or maybe not.
The idea for the website. How the website turned out.
There will be more posts at this link.


Comments
Post a Comment