Her in a Ghosty. Part 2.
I mark you mate; privilege at best to mark people as some stereotype that black youth fall into~because they are otherwise and inane to the actual happenstance of character of people
who are just of the brown skin or black race is just a virus. While I had long forgotten about the
girl in "her in a ghosty". She had not forgotten about me. She recommended to say that in the end
she only wanted to use me in that time period to take a damn picture thinking I was some nerdy Steve
urkle( I really do not care about the spelling of that fictional character) goon who was just subservient to her and as if a secondary species- just to serve her whims of superiority. Wanting to think of me just as this image and just that when I am not that image at all. If I am to be frank; people are all set on thinking of their superiority. The actual day; I was not even in the whims of liking this individual.
I just gave the individual a "chance" and yes I say "chance" because really-I wanted to see if I could become friends with this individual before anything else. But you cannot become friends with a person who seeks to ask to use you. Seeks to get you to take a picture of them for their own means.
When you did that out of the kindness of your heart to get to know them but that entire time they could not see you at all for what you are or even that it was an act out of kindness but simply a right!
A right in the image you pursued in your haunty behavior in which you think certain people~are lesser than you for wanting to naturally continue a said relationship of friendship.
I mean; when you see someone you fucking know-you say fucking hello. Such ideals are avoided when people refuse to be educated and acknowledge real people as they are. Many people have the same conception towards Asians. They place them in stereotypes and never acknowledge nor truly understand them. Especially with the "anime type" individual who can only see the world of Japan and other places from the set of this media. While manga can be informative of Japanese culture; it is not representative totally of the true within especially when many works are just that of fiction. But you can say the surroundings are based off real life but however even this; is not the actual happenstance of life. Not at all. Because you do not live in Japan and nor know the circumstances of life their truly. Many state it is the home land for odyssey for many anime fans and is many a destination to visit. Ultimately; to say that none of these people truly respect Asians, those who are Japanese and just think of Japan as a "disney land" for anime!
In the same subsequent stupidity; in many media-there is no positive image of any black people at all. They are just dullards who are silently aware of their "lost position as a lesser people" and have to make for it with dullard songs and chants and " we should overcome" about past events that never happened as they think did. Only to make up for this "loss" but admit their inferiority! As if they have to recall who they are every time some sort of racial issue comes up! Such "sad promoters" are never representative of true people who live and breathe. And all the time anyone of issue or another race tries to pin them down as some racist trope; they basically give them what they want to hear and never realize these people will never ever even care about the history of black people. And they do so in such dullard and retarded songs, feel good rhetorics and ultimately rhetoric that pins other black people as not black enough. Furthermore people in the United States are not likely to give a fuck, a damn or a care that black people exist in other countries that are deemed by the media to be solely white or middle eastern. And not at all are they treated well. Programs such as the Cosby show and Blackish only promote idealisms that black people cannot be universal and that their history should not be taught as well as western, greek, roman and else current news at all is. What black people suffer from is lack of leadership and such a low vision that people will eagerly trade morals and accordance with civil laws and sensibility just to make money! Be they church leaders and pastors who certainly are out of touch, all they want to do is work on their closeminded projects and their closeminded rhetorics of an accordance to a bible in which to this day people use in such terrible ways to further enslave, enthrall hatred and even more to this day ( I repeat).
Namely the girl is a dullard with no cultural learning and simply thinks she is a superior to everyone just by the merit of her thinking and that she does not have to follow social accordance and in her guise and gaze; people should know how to "fuck off" after her "social cues". Or rather after they take a fucking picture for her. Have a conversation with her-tell her about graphic design; give her a business card which she accepts and seems to be enjoying the communication. So to see she says goodbye and seems quiet happy and it would be wrong not to say anything when you see her again and then again and then again. But she keeps on saying she has to this and that and never tells you that she is annoyed by you, hates you and loathes even until it is convenient for you to be placed as an enemy image making her social qualms "validated" in a socially supported by news and media racist society. But yet can invalidate normal social realms because of privilege against the negro.
Which is racism. People cannot read your mind. People cannot recognize made up cues that some fuck boi makes up just so he can get "some pussy". Or such cues that paint you wrong for continuing a social endeavor.
What has become appropriate by social media is ghosting, further racism and further racism to the point of terrorism. I was lowkey sitting on my bench in this academic building when this girl comes up to me, "hey, what's you name again" and her friend seemed to be nodding her head at something.
She seemed to think that I was "appearing everywhere she does".
I said " I am not stalking you". I was going to say to be very blunt and rude, " I do walk around a lot to take pictures and ultimately socialize with others~ so the happenstance of you seeing me is probably high as three times as much as a normal individual who does not socialize nor walk around. And if you notice; in all likelihood-there are many people like that. Besides we all share the same school so.yea that is kinda of a given". But I was not going to lose face to this bitch and steep to some childish level.
"But I find it odd that you appear everywhere I do. In all its uncomfortable and odd. So I would please like you to back off, watch yourself and please scale back what you are doing and not come around me. I do not want to be like-you know; your friend or anything. Or friends.At all.Thank you. Its really odd and uncomfortable." She then said.
I almost laughed at her. Not only was she was she crazy ; she seemed to think the world revolved around her.
"you get it " she then said.
"Okay, I really don't know and care what this is all about". She started to walk off.
" But this is really odd and uncomfortable".
She walks off and says something along the lines after a long pause, " this is what I have to deal with".
I was so damned repulsed; I could not sit down any longer, " this is so damned disgusting " . And I left; I tried to calm down but nothing was settling me. I was too angry to speak to anyone for the rest of the day least they be some librarian or teacher and also this rude guy who was asking for the time outloud in the LIBRARY!
It was an outright racist statement and one filled with threats. As I am not going to change where I sit in a common space just so someone can have peace of mind that I am not around when I did them nothing wrong but hold normal civilized norms that in this era many people think they can evade!
More so I have every right to situate myself in a common space without the threat of "you better scale back what you are doing" or having to remove myself from a place or places I would usually be for the sake of a threat -an individual being there whom for some strange reason is out for my blood!
There is no way I could avoid this individual and seeing them in my advents on the campus and more or less this is a threat; because I have no control over who sees me in my daily business. Ultimately; a person such who cannot even follow basic social norms has no right nor claim over me as if I have done them wrong. They are both pretentious and a dullard. To think that the world revolves around you and that frankly people have no right to appear as they do. And some how has to change their route of what their doing in the idealisms of the hatred in you.
But I am sick and tried. Of bitches thinking they can play with me no matter what the fuck their race is. People; I enlighten you- I will no longer tolerate the " color play" in social and of media. I will tell the world as it is and why you do not see much "black characters" is because I do not have to make such characters just because of my race. It is like stupid people have to much say say to interject their nonsense into matters that they nothing of and that do not concern them. I hark on you this day that" ghosting" and making social threats to people- rather acting out in a violent manner and deeming people follow rules that they have no right to follow and it would be an injustice of insubordination of free will and liberty that people be to follow them. People cannot read your mind and you must speak and you must communicate and yes~ you must do it without making a threat. There is no magical way to make me stop appearing if you do not like me. You can choose to ignore me as I have you so much many times. But threats such as " scale back what you" are too much a validated cause in the current society in which people will only use social means to attack people. Such as the greeting of sorts as well. They want to hinder you as an individual to be a secondary one with fake compassion! That only hides their hatred and only paints you mentally, socially, emotionally and mainly inferior. But you see. Never is it good for any person to make a threat to another individual such as laughable as " I see you around alot on campus- I do not want to see you around alot on campus; make it happen or else!" Is similarly to what was said with ," But I find it odd that you appear everywhere I do. In all its uncomfortable and odd. So I would please like you to back off, watch yourself and please scale back what you are doing and not come around me."
Trying to accuse people of wrong and then further it with insult of a threat to not come around them if they so happen to be in the similar area you take classes as well! It is an nuisance. It is a threat and something no one should have to be bothered with because of a dullard who cannot properly reciprocate nor support proper human communication! And holds such hatred to be true in their substance and social inclined nature. If I wanted to make an example of this "girl" or "child" all that would have to be done would be to bring it to the attention of the campus police. Yes; for threats are something that police and campuses take to heart with vigor. Because you cannot scare people from communicating at all in the social environment with trades and tactics most foul. In the end; if people are not happy with the way they are treated on campus they can and have sued in the past. Mostly for discriminatory practices and no modern school wants to deal with an affront to its liberties to stay out of "racial matters" even if they support racial agendas theirselves.
You can tell people in a respectable manner but in public and private settings it is best to never threaten individuals-they are intentions for malice and attentions for attacks. And if people who are truly grown to see the basis of such threat on " happenstance" of appearance especially when you take classes in the same campus and yet same building and mostly can go the similar or the same places because of classes and what not-it will ultimately be dismissed. When you are a student who in a prior relationship with this individual was mainly taken advantage of. Even to the point the individual first thinks you are some lowly dotard to just take a picture and not anything else be respected or expected in terms of character nor function as an individual. In a real police endeavor even in the one of campus safety; the most suspect person would be the one who dismisses this individual who so nicely took a picture for them and then comes to verbally assault them with their friend in support of harassment when the/ this particular individual has forgotten all about them. Forgotten all about them after they refused to communicate when it was perfectly deemed to do so to not be rude and in the wrong with social laws. To be odd and uncomfortable is simply terms people use towards people of color when they ultimately despise them and all their characteristics by the face of skin and perception of a stereotype they think they fit in. And yet the most suspect one would be one who seems to escalate things when they were not such ideals; trying to use privilege and police to target individuals who they see everyday as lessers and to be slaughtered. But in the proper idealism of the police campus even; a person who comes up and delivers an insult yet threat that people have no right to go anywhere they please simply because they hate the individual and their happenstance of "appearance" would be in the wrong. When they are to consider there is no harm to the individual who is protesting the right of the individual they once smiled at with charm by merit that the school does not belong to the one individual. And simply this particular individual who has received a threat cannot be hindered from moving about or to be suspended simply for the actions of another individual in not being equably sociable and ultimately in other words is insane. There is simply to be "no harm" when the gestation claim is solely made up by an individual who clearly is not mature enough to handle proper adult and civilized function of proper communication. Such ideals of "happenstance" grant too much power and yes too much control of a narrative by an individual-that any legal authority would guess foul play and one if not that is motivated to hinder people the right and freedom to go about their day without worrying about conflict with a " so sure" individual.
And yet as well is motivated by "racial identity " acceptance problems that surely no campus wants to openly promote or even promote racism. Especially when its main donors are the league of the diverse.
In all lights someone making a threat to this accord as I received today are still trapped in highschool. While you could have gotten away with threatening people in highschool and the law not having to intervene ideally but yet only dealing with the school administration and discipline features; in the higher education system is based in the adult world. That to be said that discipline features are to bind adults by the rules of the real world. There is no way anything that happens like a fight is not going to immediately go to the concern of police in its proper resultings. There will be no concern for youth or gender nor image. If you fight in a public place and not in defense of your right to life. And I say right to life indeed in the terms of what the scale of happenstance is here~simply; all the same threats are like picking fights and in the adult world( and as I am sure people who know threats that are taken off campus) can have real punishable offences by the law! You do not make threats to people in real life even if you do not like them. Because threats are attendants of malice and of probable harm!
Even if you are in the right~ threats are intentions that you deem to take the law into your hand and even when people are not outright attacking you; you intend to do them harm. And frankly the police and law and order cannot allow people to take up arms and the law in the their hands to hurt or endanger others!
You can state your opinion but before even doing all this; having proper ability to discourse is important and if not~you will ultimately pay the price of making threats and escalating things and truly making people uncomfortable and feeling odd. As if I am going to move from the spot I sit nearly everyday for the sake of one individual who simply has lost their fucking mind. Who are you in the first place to deem that some other students not frequent the places you go and try to prop for some sort of far fetched restraining order. Especially when you are not a victim and the individual is not a crock who did anything wrong but a person who did nothing wrong.
But I say that maybe its time that people learned their lesson and before they can involve the police as I will continue frequenting the places I usually go before they ever came to the campus; and they will be called to alarm- I will go to the police even if police are never trustworthy upholders of any law.
Simply they will be called to alarm at a simple fact of nature of happenstance of people coming and yet going. One that is not basis to decry people the justice of going where they please. And one furthermore that would never be inforceable by the law. And is prevalent to recognize this individual is trash. Takes people's good measure of giving them a chance and they twist it all around to be about them and only about them and their hatred for this individual.
Yet it was a normal relationship of two individuals least until one person all of sudden just because of one event is turned off from the actions of the other previously and could be current and yet future all because they supposedly " did something wrong". Something wrong as communicate to such another individual who they deemed in a stereotype; and enforce their latent hatred and yet being seen as "betraying this one previous individual" who is yet inferior. Just making them realize how much at the crux they are this bastard racist.Unable to see that no one holds anything against them. Unable to see that maybe they cannot come over because they need reference pictures for a comic! Unable to see anything but what they want to see. Never allowing this individual to explain theirselves but run off as if something is wrong with them!
And yes by the ethic of the "appearing where they are in great happenstance" are only happenstances and not divine proclamation that you are going to mate with individual. To say it is not wrong to observe or find hope or doubt such but notice this; I have my own procedures of whom I am going to "mate with". And simply by accepting these happenstances as just signaling of my incoming impregnating of you is ultimately disrespectful to my own privacy and most importantly social function yet culture. Culture and functions where you have to become a "friend" first! But somehow you know that as you say " I do not want to be like-you know; your friend or anything". You have just admitted to racism. And other intolerable things.Thinking that people are so inferior and cut to the racist norms for black people and else others of color that all they want is "sex". You have seem to notice the requirements of what I would want out of someone to eventually "impregnate" them. This compounded with the circumstances of my race and the history of imagery hatred and social hatred and yet systematic hatred have consigned that you not only found this out by "happenstance" means
but seem to use this to compound a racist image that is twice disrespectful and thrice disrespectful in thrice including all the times one could say ,"something like friendship did truly exist".
Disrespectful in the light that when even when you find out the true character by happenstance means you then delve into a hatred light and one of further doubt in which that I would not have to be dealing with if I was said white or anyone else agreeable to you. That you assume racial funded hatred ideas that people want to fuck you and even worse impregnate you and introduce you into a world of "poverty". Engaging the thought that by color;a person is so inferior that even if their true content is known, just by color -have to be "done in" any way. And that you have the right to speak to them in a down and off beat when in particular in which they would never reveal to continue you as a friend-were giving you a chance. You by merit of the start were never given the opportunity to even be much anything more than a friend! And maybe if you proved qualities exhilarating of character and ability to reason and to speak maybe in some years and I say years; you could have romantic idealisms of such high severity as marriage and yet a family of sort. But you did not. Even when given knowledge that people have recommendations of how they do things instead of a myth you only applied yesterday or some weeks ago when you met them.
Even if I did see certain things of happenstance I never ever acted on them as they were said to be.
I only wait to acknowledge if they can be true. A substance the fly boating, commercialized centered, media trending, lack of faith and yes uncivilized and uncultured brethren proclaim so humbly they are superiors-lack and only come to conclusions based off of what they like and what they would like to try. But people are not flavors and there are no associated simply characteristics with people based off their appearance nor skin color. And rather it is not in the realm of favorability but in the realm of everyday world and happenstance! A meager world it is not; a world that such wannabes of the grand society of humanity with vigor, conviction and lack of faith can never see because they lack the substance that makes up the world. They cannot see certain things and they refuse knowledge that allows them to see and many people might hinder this knowledge through racism and even education itself which are both system but the one without racism can said to have tons of it , in! While people want to be certain what they believe is true and decided based on this " truth". That is not life! People have to go the distance to see things as they are. Often embarking on adventures and journeys and actually doing stuff they can do without the support of no one! Sorely;even contributing within! People can never be sure of anything without a little venture and a little gesture of the proof of humanity. Which is the free will to observe and define and yet act. But you can not apply free will when you refuse to observe but interject your truths into something that was clearly never meant to have you perspective dashed inside in the sensationalist and commercialist manner in which you seek revealing your hatred and your want that only engages to support hatred! When you refuse to subjectively observe with no comment on its being and solely think you know every thing there is to know; you just let yourself fall into a pit of self destruction and sole blackening and corruption of whatever nice qualities you did possess. You gaze into the abyss and yet are entrapped by it! You will never escape without knowing your perception is wrong! You will never know anything else but the path of wrong and self destruction least; you relinquish that you are not superior and not above anyone by any means! And that people are not these products with a sold life attached. A sold life that is marketable by media, its sensation and yet its apparent half-effect on culture socially and yet marketable by culture constrains of acceptance yet hatred.
Yet you look for sold life in this happenstance and watch you will never see either outcome of what you want and do not want. You will just keep seeing and seeing and seeing and seeing and one day wishing you have prevailed to the common sense of viewing by observation of merit in the world true of outcomes and happenstances instead of your own personal feelings and hatred. Maybe even wishing that you had either one of the first outcomes and that you respected individuals.Because by all these happenstances you will see the world as it truly is and never a lie hidden and never a truth forgone. Unable to accept the reality of what you loved the sensationalized media reality and the price dictation to the estate of skin color and attributed lifestyle and said stereotypes and character tropes. But yet see that these realities where nothing but myths construed by poorly ethic and thought people similar and yet not like yourself. But yet you will still continue in your subversive ways and manners and yet; never reaching the opportunities and possibilities your racist and hatemonging self wanted in the first place. Even if it seems you have reached them; they will never be to your standard nor quality as you will never be able to respect people and things and the world ultimately as they are.
End sculpture.
Note in regards to MK MZODERN website; this indeed has happened and manifested in many different manners throughout the years of MK MZODERN with many individuals. Many who seem to betray their lenient intentions for the sake of what seems to be more prevalent within; hatred and a lack of self respect in the world true. I never spoke for any of them because I never saw them as I saw this one individual. This one individual in the light of being some type of individual who wanted to become a graphic designer and wanted advice seemed to have life to prevail in a said dark world and reach their ambitions. But seeing this as it is; I know know that I cannot weigh any support behind a racist, a bigot,a harlot and yes~ a bastard. Who easily betrayed as far as they could be thrown. Who changed in a blink of an eye when they saw a culture prevalent in other four year universities as the way to power and yet the ways of what I was saying~the ways to weakness. Ultimately in insult; the individual is particularly still a child and cannot be trusted nor invested to truly know what they are saying or getting theirselves into. Claiming they like so many others so called think they know the future as it is with the clarity of this and their fake sensationalist ideals of racism, privilege, entitlement and political yet cultural waste of proliferation. Deeming people as inferiors and others as superiors and finding that neither is of grand substance to the one of people who think they have the future all mapped out when truly these futures are just investments of then modern and current hatred.
Easily said not to exist when the principals and people within; neither exist as said and yet principals more foremost seek to deride the base of natural human life and its social structure on this world and planet! Easily seek destruction for everyone in their self appointed ideals that are readily found in racism and yet bigotry and all elements of moral wrong! There are no futures that are supported by the rhetoric of hatred. Only faith and conviction in what is right and true leds the way. And I will ever support anyone who turns cheek to such bastard conventions that led the world to destruction and yes disarray. No privilege outweighs moral right and trust in a convention of a social body be it government or an institution and this has already been proven many times over.
who are just of the brown skin or black race is just a virus. While I had long forgotten about the
girl in "her in a ghosty". She had not forgotten about me. She recommended to say that in the end
she only wanted to use me in that time period to take a damn picture thinking I was some nerdy Steve
urkle( I really do not care about the spelling of that fictional character) goon who was just subservient to her and as if a secondary species- just to serve her whims of superiority. Wanting to think of me just as this image and just that when I am not that image at all. If I am to be frank; people are all set on thinking of their superiority. The actual day; I was not even in the whims of liking this individual.
I just gave the individual a "chance" and yes I say "chance" because really-I wanted to see if I could become friends with this individual before anything else. But you cannot become friends with a person who seeks to ask to use you. Seeks to get you to take a picture of them for their own means.
When you did that out of the kindness of your heart to get to know them but that entire time they could not see you at all for what you are or even that it was an act out of kindness but simply a right!
A right in the image you pursued in your haunty behavior in which you think certain people~are lesser than you for wanting to naturally continue a said relationship of friendship.
I mean; when you see someone you fucking know-you say fucking hello. Such ideals are avoided when people refuse to be educated and acknowledge real people as they are. Many people have the same conception towards Asians. They place them in stereotypes and never acknowledge nor truly understand them. Especially with the "anime type" individual who can only see the world of Japan and other places from the set of this media. While manga can be informative of Japanese culture; it is not representative totally of the true within especially when many works are just that of fiction. But you can say the surroundings are based off real life but however even this; is not the actual happenstance of life. Not at all. Because you do not live in Japan and nor know the circumstances of life their truly. Many state it is the home land for odyssey for many anime fans and is many a destination to visit. Ultimately; to say that none of these people truly respect Asians, those who are Japanese and just think of Japan as a "disney land" for anime!
In the same subsequent stupidity; in many media-there is no positive image of any black people at all. They are just dullards who are silently aware of their "lost position as a lesser people" and have to make for it with dullard songs and chants and " we should overcome" about past events that never happened as they think did. Only to make up for this "loss" but admit their inferiority! As if they have to recall who they are every time some sort of racial issue comes up! Such "sad promoters" are never representative of true people who live and breathe. And all the time anyone of issue or another race tries to pin them down as some racist trope; they basically give them what they want to hear and never realize these people will never ever even care about the history of black people. And they do so in such dullard and retarded songs, feel good rhetorics and ultimately rhetoric that pins other black people as not black enough. Furthermore people in the United States are not likely to give a fuck, a damn or a care that black people exist in other countries that are deemed by the media to be solely white or middle eastern. And not at all are they treated well. Programs such as the Cosby show and Blackish only promote idealisms that black people cannot be universal and that their history should not be taught as well as western, greek, roman and else current news at all is. What black people suffer from is lack of leadership and such a low vision that people will eagerly trade morals and accordance with civil laws and sensibility just to make money! Be they church leaders and pastors who certainly are out of touch, all they want to do is work on their closeminded projects and their closeminded rhetorics of an accordance to a bible in which to this day people use in such terrible ways to further enslave, enthrall hatred and even more to this day ( I repeat).
Namely the girl is a dullard with no cultural learning and simply thinks she is a superior to everyone just by the merit of her thinking and that she does not have to follow social accordance and in her guise and gaze; people should know how to "fuck off" after her "social cues". Or rather after they take a fucking picture for her. Have a conversation with her-tell her about graphic design; give her a business card which she accepts and seems to be enjoying the communication. So to see she says goodbye and seems quiet happy and it would be wrong not to say anything when you see her again and then again and then again. But she keeps on saying she has to this and that and never tells you that she is annoyed by you, hates you and loathes even until it is convenient for you to be placed as an enemy image making her social qualms "validated" in a socially supported by news and media racist society. But yet can invalidate normal social realms because of privilege against the negro.
Which is racism. People cannot read your mind. People cannot recognize made up cues that some fuck boi makes up just so he can get "some pussy". Or such cues that paint you wrong for continuing a social endeavor.
What has become appropriate by social media is ghosting, further racism and further racism to the point of terrorism. I was lowkey sitting on my bench in this academic building when this girl comes up to me, "hey, what's you name again" and her friend seemed to be nodding her head at something.
She seemed to think that I was "appearing everywhere she does".
I said " I am not stalking you". I was going to say to be very blunt and rude, " I do walk around a lot to take pictures and ultimately socialize with others~ so the happenstance of you seeing me is probably high as three times as much as a normal individual who does not socialize nor walk around. And if you notice; in all likelihood-there are many people like that. Besides we all share the same school so.yea that is kinda of a given". But I was not going to lose face to this bitch and steep to some childish level.
"But I find it odd that you appear everywhere I do. In all its uncomfortable and odd. So I would please like you to back off, watch yourself and please scale back what you are doing and not come around me. I do not want to be like-you know; your friend or anything. Or friends.At all.Thank you. Its really odd and uncomfortable." She then said.
I almost laughed at her. Not only was she was she crazy ; she seemed to think the world revolved around her.
"you get it " she then said.
"Okay, I really don't know and care what this is all about". She started to walk off.
" But this is really odd and uncomfortable".
She walks off and says something along the lines after a long pause, " this is what I have to deal with".
I was so damned repulsed; I could not sit down any longer, " this is so damned disgusting " . And I left; I tried to calm down but nothing was settling me. I was too angry to speak to anyone for the rest of the day least they be some librarian or teacher and also this rude guy who was asking for the time outloud in the LIBRARY!
It was an outright racist statement and one filled with threats. As I am not going to change where I sit in a common space just so someone can have peace of mind that I am not around when I did them nothing wrong but hold normal civilized norms that in this era many people think they can evade!
More so I have every right to situate myself in a common space without the threat of "you better scale back what you are doing" or having to remove myself from a place or places I would usually be for the sake of a threat -an individual being there whom for some strange reason is out for my blood!
There is no way I could avoid this individual and seeing them in my advents on the campus and more or less this is a threat; because I have no control over who sees me in my daily business. Ultimately; a person such who cannot even follow basic social norms has no right nor claim over me as if I have done them wrong. They are both pretentious and a dullard. To think that the world revolves around you and that frankly people have no right to appear as they do. And some how has to change their route of what their doing in the idealisms of the hatred in you.
But I am sick and tried. Of bitches thinking they can play with me no matter what the fuck their race is. People; I enlighten you- I will no longer tolerate the " color play" in social and of media. I will tell the world as it is and why you do not see much "black characters" is because I do not have to make such characters just because of my race. It is like stupid people have to much say say to interject their nonsense into matters that they nothing of and that do not concern them. I hark on you this day that" ghosting" and making social threats to people- rather acting out in a violent manner and deeming people follow rules that they have no right to follow and it would be an injustice of insubordination of free will and liberty that people be to follow them. People cannot read your mind and you must speak and you must communicate and yes~ you must do it without making a threat. There is no magical way to make me stop appearing if you do not like me. You can choose to ignore me as I have you so much many times. But threats such as " scale back what you" are too much a validated cause in the current society in which people will only use social means to attack people. Such as the greeting of sorts as well. They want to hinder you as an individual to be a secondary one with fake compassion! That only hides their hatred and only paints you mentally, socially, emotionally and mainly inferior. But you see. Never is it good for any person to make a threat to another individual such as laughable as " I see you around alot on campus- I do not want to see you around alot on campus; make it happen or else!" Is similarly to what was said with ," But I find it odd that you appear everywhere I do. In all its uncomfortable and odd. So I would please like you to back off, watch yourself and please scale back what you are doing and not come around me."
Trying to accuse people of wrong and then further it with insult of a threat to not come around them if they so happen to be in the similar area you take classes as well! It is an nuisance. It is a threat and something no one should have to be bothered with because of a dullard who cannot properly reciprocate nor support proper human communication! And holds such hatred to be true in their substance and social inclined nature. If I wanted to make an example of this "girl" or "child" all that would have to be done would be to bring it to the attention of the campus police. Yes; for threats are something that police and campuses take to heart with vigor. Because you cannot scare people from communicating at all in the social environment with trades and tactics most foul. In the end; if people are not happy with the way they are treated on campus they can and have sued in the past. Mostly for discriminatory practices and no modern school wants to deal with an affront to its liberties to stay out of "racial matters" even if they support racial agendas theirselves.
You can tell people in a respectable manner but in public and private settings it is best to never threaten individuals-they are intentions for malice and attentions for attacks. And if people who are truly grown to see the basis of such threat on " happenstance" of appearance especially when you take classes in the same campus and yet same building and mostly can go the similar or the same places because of classes and what not-it will ultimately be dismissed. When you are a student who in a prior relationship with this individual was mainly taken advantage of. Even to the point the individual first thinks you are some lowly dotard to just take a picture and not anything else be respected or expected in terms of character nor function as an individual. In a real police endeavor even in the one of campus safety; the most suspect person would be the one who dismisses this individual who so nicely took a picture for them and then comes to verbally assault them with their friend in support of harassment when the/ this particular individual has forgotten all about them. Forgotten all about them after they refused to communicate when it was perfectly deemed to do so to not be rude and in the wrong with social laws. To be odd and uncomfortable is simply terms people use towards people of color when they ultimately despise them and all their characteristics by the face of skin and perception of a stereotype they think they fit in. And yet the most suspect one would be one who seems to escalate things when they were not such ideals; trying to use privilege and police to target individuals who they see everyday as lessers and to be slaughtered. But in the proper idealism of the police campus even; a person who comes up and delivers an insult yet threat that people have no right to go anywhere they please simply because they hate the individual and their happenstance of "appearance" would be in the wrong. When they are to consider there is no harm to the individual who is protesting the right of the individual they once smiled at with charm by merit that the school does not belong to the one individual. And simply this particular individual who has received a threat cannot be hindered from moving about or to be suspended simply for the actions of another individual in not being equably sociable and ultimately in other words is insane. There is simply to be "no harm" when the gestation claim is solely made up by an individual who clearly is not mature enough to handle proper adult and civilized function of proper communication. Such ideals of "happenstance" grant too much power and yes too much control of a narrative by an individual-that any legal authority would guess foul play and one if not that is motivated to hinder people the right and freedom to go about their day without worrying about conflict with a " so sure" individual.
And yet as well is motivated by "racial identity " acceptance problems that surely no campus wants to openly promote or even promote racism. Especially when its main donors are the league of the diverse.
In all lights someone making a threat to this accord as I received today are still trapped in highschool. While you could have gotten away with threatening people in highschool and the law not having to intervene ideally but yet only dealing with the school administration and discipline features; in the higher education system is based in the adult world. That to be said that discipline features are to bind adults by the rules of the real world. There is no way anything that happens like a fight is not going to immediately go to the concern of police in its proper resultings. There will be no concern for youth or gender nor image. If you fight in a public place and not in defense of your right to life. And I say right to life indeed in the terms of what the scale of happenstance is here~simply; all the same threats are like picking fights and in the adult world( and as I am sure people who know threats that are taken off campus) can have real punishable offences by the law! You do not make threats to people in real life even if you do not like them. Because threats are attendants of malice and of probable harm!
Even if you are in the right~ threats are intentions that you deem to take the law into your hand and even when people are not outright attacking you; you intend to do them harm. And frankly the police and law and order cannot allow people to take up arms and the law in the their hands to hurt or endanger others!
You can state your opinion but before even doing all this; having proper ability to discourse is important and if not~you will ultimately pay the price of making threats and escalating things and truly making people uncomfortable and feeling odd. As if I am going to move from the spot I sit nearly everyday for the sake of one individual who simply has lost their fucking mind. Who are you in the first place to deem that some other students not frequent the places you go and try to prop for some sort of far fetched restraining order. Especially when you are not a victim and the individual is not a crock who did anything wrong but a person who did nothing wrong.
But I say that maybe its time that people learned their lesson and before they can involve the police as I will continue frequenting the places I usually go before they ever came to the campus; and they will be called to alarm- I will go to the police even if police are never trustworthy upholders of any law.
Simply they will be called to alarm at a simple fact of nature of happenstance of people coming and yet going. One that is not basis to decry people the justice of going where they please. And one furthermore that would never be inforceable by the law. And is prevalent to recognize this individual is trash. Takes people's good measure of giving them a chance and they twist it all around to be about them and only about them and their hatred for this individual.
Yet it was a normal relationship of two individuals least until one person all of sudden just because of one event is turned off from the actions of the other previously and could be current and yet future all because they supposedly " did something wrong". Something wrong as communicate to such another individual who they deemed in a stereotype; and enforce their latent hatred and yet being seen as "betraying this one previous individual" who is yet inferior. Just making them realize how much at the crux they are this bastard racist.Unable to see that no one holds anything against them. Unable to see that maybe they cannot come over because they need reference pictures for a comic! Unable to see anything but what they want to see. Never allowing this individual to explain theirselves but run off as if something is wrong with them!
And yes by the ethic of the "appearing where they are in great happenstance" are only happenstances and not divine proclamation that you are going to mate with individual. To say it is not wrong to observe or find hope or doubt such but notice this; I have my own procedures of whom I am going to "mate with". And simply by accepting these happenstances as just signaling of my incoming impregnating of you is ultimately disrespectful to my own privacy and most importantly social function yet culture. Culture and functions where you have to become a "friend" first! But somehow you know that as you say " I do not want to be like-you know; your friend or anything". You have just admitted to racism. And other intolerable things.Thinking that people are so inferior and cut to the racist norms for black people and else others of color that all they want is "sex". You have seem to notice the requirements of what I would want out of someone to eventually "impregnate" them. This compounded with the circumstances of my race and the history of imagery hatred and social hatred and yet systematic hatred have consigned that you not only found this out by "happenstance" means
but seem to use this to compound a racist image that is twice disrespectful and thrice disrespectful in thrice including all the times one could say ,"something like friendship did truly exist".
Disrespectful in the light that when even when you find out the true character by happenstance means you then delve into a hatred light and one of further doubt in which that I would not have to be dealing with if I was said white or anyone else agreeable to you. That you assume racial funded hatred ideas that people want to fuck you and even worse impregnate you and introduce you into a world of "poverty". Engaging the thought that by color;a person is so inferior that even if their true content is known, just by color -have to be "done in" any way. And that you have the right to speak to them in a down and off beat when in particular in which they would never reveal to continue you as a friend-were giving you a chance. You by merit of the start were never given the opportunity to even be much anything more than a friend! And maybe if you proved qualities exhilarating of character and ability to reason and to speak maybe in some years and I say years; you could have romantic idealisms of such high severity as marriage and yet a family of sort. But you did not. Even when given knowledge that people have recommendations of how they do things instead of a myth you only applied yesterday or some weeks ago when you met them.
Even if I did see certain things of happenstance I never ever acted on them as they were said to be.
I only wait to acknowledge if they can be true. A substance the fly boating, commercialized centered, media trending, lack of faith and yes uncivilized and uncultured brethren proclaim so humbly they are superiors-lack and only come to conclusions based off of what they like and what they would like to try. But people are not flavors and there are no associated simply characteristics with people based off their appearance nor skin color. And rather it is not in the realm of favorability but in the realm of everyday world and happenstance! A meager world it is not; a world that such wannabes of the grand society of humanity with vigor, conviction and lack of faith can never see because they lack the substance that makes up the world. They cannot see certain things and they refuse knowledge that allows them to see and many people might hinder this knowledge through racism and even education itself which are both system but the one without racism can said to have tons of it , in! While people want to be certain what they believe is true and decided based on this " truth". That is not life! People have to go the distance to see things as they are. Often embarking on adventures and journeys and actually doing stuff they can do without the support of no one! Sorely;even contributing within! People can never be sure of anything without a little venture and a little gesture of the proof of humanity. Which is the free will to observe and define and yet act. But you can not apply free will when you refuse to observe but interject your truths into something that was clearly never meant to have you perspective dashed inside in the sensationalist and commercialist manner in which you seek revealing your hatred and your want that only engages to support hatred! When you refuse to subjectively observe with no comment on its being and solely think you know every thing there is to know; you just let yourself fall into a pit of self destruction and sole blackening and corruption of whatever nice qualities you did possess. You gaze into the abyss and yet are entrapped by it! You will never escape without knowing your perception is wrong! You will never know anything else but the path of wrong and self destruction least; you relinquish that you are not superior and not above anyone by any means! And that people are not these products with a sold life attached. A sold life that is marketable by media, its sensation and yet its apparent half-effect on culture socially and yet marketable by culture constrains of acceptance yet hatred.
Yet you look for sold life in this happenstance and watch you will never see either outcome of what you want and do not want. You will just keep seeing and seeing and seeing and seeing and one day wishing you have prevailed to the common sense of viewing by observation of merit in the world true of outcomes and happenstances instead of your own personal feelings and hatred. Maybe even wishing that you had either one of the first outcomes and that you respected individuals.Because by all these happenstances you will see the world as it truly is and never a lie hidden and never a truth forgone. Unable to accept the reality of what you loved the sensationalized media reality and the price dictation to the estate of skin color and attributed lifestyle and said stereotypes and character tropes. But yet see that these realities where nothing but myths construed by poorly ethic and thought people similar and yet not like yourself. But yet you will still continue in your subversive ways and manners and yet; never reaching the opportunities and possibilities your racist and hatemonging self wanted in the first place. Even if it seems you have reached them; they will never be to your standard nor quality as you will never be able to respect people and things and the world ultimately as they are.
End sculpture.
Note in regards to MK MZODERN website; this indeed has happened and manifested in many different manners throughout the years of MK MZODERN with many individuals. Many who seem to betray their lenient intentions for the sake of what seems to be more prevalent within; hatred and a lack of self respect in the world true. I never spoke for any of them because I never saw them as I saw this one individual. This one individual in the light of being some type of individual who wanted to become a graphic designer and wanted advice seemed to have life to prevail in a said dark world and reach their ambitions. But seeing this as it is; I know know that I cannot weigh any support behind a racist, a bigot,a harlot and yes~ a bastard. Who easily betrayed as far as they could be thrown. Who changed in a blink of an eye when they saw a culture prevalent in other four year universities as the way to power and yet the ways of what I was saying~the ways to weakness. Ultimately in insult; the individual is particularly still a child and cannot be trusted nor invested to truly know what they are saying or getting theirselves into. Claiming they like so many others so called think they know the future as it is with the clarity of this and their fake sensationalist ideals of racism, privilege, entitlement and political yet cultural waste of proliferation. Deeming people as inferiors and others as superiors and finding that neither is of grand substance to the one of people who think they have the future all mapped out when truly these futures are just investments of then modern and current hatred.
Easily said not to exist when the principals and people within; neither exist as said and yet principals more foremost seek to deride the base of natural human life and its social structure on this world and planet! Easily seek destruction for everyone in their self appointed ideals that are readily found in racism and yet bigotry and all elements of moral wrong! There are no futures that are supported by the rhetoric of hatred. Only faith and conviction in what is right and true leds the way. And I will ever support anyone who turns cheek to such bastard conventions that led the world to destruction and yes disarray. No privilege outweighs moral right and trust in a convention of a social body be it government or an institution and this has already been proven many times over.
Comments
Post a Comment