I am going to make it

Tell me why or tell me why.
I am going to make it.
Tell why or tell me why
I am going to make it.

The through of the throw of the fall
the item of death it is nothing at all
when the people try to crucify me.
I am going to make it.
To the very top of the fiery spire.

I am going to make it!
Ta, I am going to make it.
To the very top of the fiery spire.
I am going to make it!
I am going to make it!
Ya...I am going to make it.

Put out with water from the rain
of the lighting condescending the fire no more
producing steam and I will endure
while you all sat there and cough it all up!!!!!!!!!

I am going to make it.

Tell me why or tell me why.
I am going to make it!
To the fall of life here and produce the clouds
which stand to finally bring upon the
promise land!

I am going to make it!
And you will all be gone.
I am going to make it.

Comments

Popular Posts