Cartoon Resistance.
Finished the coloring to Shark on Campus. Will wait tomorrow to fix up colors and add the text!
However that is not all. Black Magic will follow soon in its story. For which to be said; I am just going to continue creating and releasing. Worked on RD1, a new story but in all efforts is said to be quiet different in story and experience. Today, I have decided to make a word document for MM culture with 13 ideas per each magazine and tons of pictures too and maybe recorded sessions within. Yes, from another said perspective- it might look like MM culture is the new main focus in which it is. For far too long have been hindered.
I am going to be working on Universe Express and Magma 109 and that will frankly close the hole in Kyeombi. Black Magic will be the first work where each serial is four pages long and is completed to where you can see the entire story much like Shark on Campus is. But yet Shark on Campus is not complete and the one segment done is only one part of the story and yes; I left out many comics that involved sex. For the advent I am saying the main purpose of Shark on Campus is not about sex but something else. Only include these "sex" parts in deluxe version for the sake that it is to give the near full view of the story. There is a part in which the main character does it with many girls but yet you will never see it or hear about it because the story is cut off at that angle. I just do not want it to be another blatant -let's fuck all these pretty girls with a surrounding story type thing. I choose this story for a Lezhin contest for a reason. But I hold the women in the story in some type of high guard so yea; for a particular reason- so the leave out is to reason some type of character development you will never see if you never pick up the deluxe version. Of course in the actual story there is a reference to the happenings and even an event- a discovery that was to take only one or two chapters in the first original. Leading to the main character to have two girlfriends.
However my friends the MM culture is integral to the future of here and it changes everything! So, maybe at the end of this I will have two girlfriends and two works or many out. Starting with Black Magic and yes Sunglasses and Apollo; I of course have not forgotten but it will take its time. I actually could have released Shark on Campus a long time ago but I reason to take it slow.
As for Z Leader; you will see that soon~ it will only take a paper packet for 82 cents to complete it as it will for Black Magic in the first part and for Black Magic may take four packets. If I was into people donating- you would only have to donate a dollar to receive one of many comics. By pledging around 62 dollars a person, surely it would get out faster. Serves to be an easy way for the public to get involved. Many people where turned off when I said before I did not want donations and would do it on own money. Simply because I do not want to misuse people's money or being held to the standard of giving them what they don't want. But it seems people would like the chance to be disappointed or not instead of me assuring first my work is up to my standards and yes other great story telling standards. I might open up a paypal button for donations.
Yes. Finally the special project mentioned is a shot at the current cartoon scheme and scene and works to resist the futility of degradation and yes hatred for the true advents of potentials. I call it a Cartoon Resistance! And while you might think we have run out of things to say; I have not.
A new bright future awaits-
Cartoon Resistance! at MK MZODERN.
However that is not all. Black Magic will follow soon in its story. For which to be said; I am just going to continue creating and releasing. Worked on RD1, a new story but in all efforts is said to be quiet different in story and experience. Today, I have decided to make a word document for MM culture with 13 ideas per each magazine and tons of pictures too and maybe recorded sessions within. Yes, from another said perspective- it might look like MM culture is the new main focus in which it is. For far too long have been hindered.
I am going to be working on Universe Express and Magma 109 and that will frankly close the hole in Kyeombi. Black Magic will be the first work where each serial is four pages long and is completed to where you can see the entire story much like Shark on Campus is. But yet Shark on Campus is not complete and the one segment done is only one part of the story and yes; I left out many comics that involved sex. For the advent I am saying the main purpose of Shark on Campus is not about sex but something else. Only include these "sex" parts in deluxe version for the sake that it is to give the near full view of the story. There is a part in which the main character does it with many girls but yet you will never see it or hear about it because the story is cut off at that angle. I just do not want it to be another blatant -let's fuck all these pretty girls with a surrounding story type thing. I choose this story for a Lezhin contest for a reason. But I hold the women in the story in some type of high guard so yea; for a particular reason- so the leave out is to reason some type of character development you will never see if you never pick up the deluxe version. Of course in the actual story there is a reference to the happenings and even an event- a discovery that was to take only one or two chapters in the first original. Leading to the main character to have two girlfriends.
However my friends the MM culture is integral to the future of here and it changes everything! So, maybe at the end of this I will have two girlfriends and two works or many out. Starting with Black Magic and yes Sunglasses and Apollo; I of course have not forgotten but it will take its time. I actually could have released Shark on Campus a long time ago but I reason to take it slow.
As for Z Leader; you will see that soon~ it will only take a paper packet for 82 cents to complete it as it will for Black Magic in the first part and for Black Magic may take four packets. If I was into people donating- you would only have to donate a dollar to receive one of many comics. By pledging around 62 dollars a person, surely it would get out faster. Serves to be an easy way for the public to get involved. Many people where turned off when I said before I did not want donations and would do it on own money. Simply because I do not want to misuse people's money or being held to the standard of giving them what they don't want. But it seems people would like the chance to be disappointed or not instead of me assuring first my work is up to my standards and yes other great story telling standards. I might open up a paypal button for donations.
Yes. Finally the special project mentioned is a shot at the current cartoon scheme and scene and works to resist the futility of degradation and yes hatred for the true advents of potentials. I call it a Cartoon Resistance! And while you might think we have run out of things to say; I have not.
A new bright future awaits-
Cartoon Resistance! at MK MZODERN.
Comments
Post a Comment