To Solly.
Ultimately; when you are 23 years old or some else you should at least not argue and take offense to people telling you how they see the world. A world that is practically reality and to ignore that fact of the lives they live is both ignorant and selfish especially when you know how they other half lives and what they are saying is not true. Granted they never used to be this disenchanted. Were the one that motivates and not they are just trashy discordant. They seem not to know anything but the reality they seek to consume and belittle theirselves. Its hard to see someone so radiant as they used to be and a writer non the less reduced to shit. Simply literally shit that they are still children and believe in that all people magically have friends in regions were there aren't tight light knit communities who believe they are so superior to America that even though they are a territory that is not even fled well in any effort to better their status and just seek empowerment as their own little separate country. I am not going to be the master of a remnant of "conquerors" but I say no; they cannot engage in adult conversations. Still stuck playing catch up with childhood and doing nothing to improve theirselves.
I am tried of people trying to control me as if I don't exist as who I truly am. Regionally to say that really; if you do not respect where I am from as it truly is; you truly do not respect me at all to any measure. Seriously; America is a beautiful country and non compares to it but just one other I will not name. You can excel to greatness and that is the beauty and not forever stay in squalor. Do not make emotional pleas to people that basically are along the lines of " I do this and that yet still cannot make the means to have the stuff I want". In just the effort to get them to shut up when they have even finished what they are to say. Fickle people are not great people. Do not have the skill to do whatever to succeed. Do not have the skill to do what is necessary to reach the next level and certainly have nothing positive to add but constant self pity that they have no power. People who complain they have no power and make no plans are not people who deserve any power. They; the fickle-do not have the skill to succeed and do not have the discipline to do so. Everything is not about talent. Everything is not how are borne at all but the level of discipline you are willing to achieve to increase your talent and ultimately your purpose.
I only met this individual at Young Writers Society when they were motivated to be writers. I may have been partially inspired by the gathering of youths around 13 years old and else but no; just no.
Never in truth were anyone could ever understand what it takes to wake up and work on my craft in the world which is lived to be a debacle only to a child who cannot stand up! I was motivated by myself and motivated to even find this site but to get hung up on this place and its people's was the worst mistake of my life. Sure they motivated only for a month at least and then it feel into mediocrity. Only did I use that site to try and improve my own influence on the web. That was nearly ten years ago. I was never the same. Yet people recognized me as this CardDragon. A first excited people cared but no one would truly ever know me nor my mantra and ultimately; I reached that the conclusion friendship is not worth it with people who contribute nothing to your life and nothing to your story and just take and take! Singularly getting to a point they recognize you as such a trash artist and individual; you are forever regulated to this CardDragon name. Never to truly be known and never can pry people because they feel the need to log out when things get too real. Things are already real especially when you are already using a computer to speak with people. A computer is not a real world setting and is bound ultimately by the real world. Revealing that many people just need an escape. That site for me was only an escape for a month then later an effort to constantly promote ones self. Over the years everyone grew up. And some people never had any intentions to be a writer or anything else but a burden to society and society itself and throwing an endless pity party that goes no where. Forever stuck in the same fucking place over and over again! Never waking up from their nativity and selfish manners of communication which no means pass normal standards of communication. Continuing forever into adult hood and frankly I do not need that crap and nor does anyone who wants to venture or be successful.
People still trapped in the past and even use this old fucking site YWS; are not good writers. It is akin to being forever stuck in a highschool and think you are improving at learning the material but every year fail to move onto a new way of being and frankly a new stage. Such as being a creator in adult hood. Or going to college. But no, my friends let's just make believe we know these things as true as what people say. A waste of time? Only you can define that going through it but if you refuse to even go through it; you are a coward and just consign to believe that in life there is not higher or equal to own views and conceptions of such ideals and such hells spawning through and off.
I speak of this because I tried to speak to my so called Best Friend. If I was to look back at all the conversations I saved; they were all silly but full of joy at first then disillusionment and then despair.
Then I realized in that despair I was never even apart and that I was so gone by then: I truly did not give a fuck about anyone else. Because you are only responsible for your actions and just because we are friends on the net does not ever mean that friendship exists in the real world. Only people online are comfortable lying to each other but I never did lie and if compelled to and if people wanted me to; I refused. Ultimately lying they are writers and artists and all this crap when they hardly do anything but pity party and frankly why should associate with people whom by their own merit have it so fucking hard to get anything done. I can only do such much for people and I will not let them lean to their own understandings of me nor the world in regards to me. I will not just let them be. When they push their own self importance and belittle me for having any say at the start. Trying to make me sorry for having any say at the start either. Trying to make me into an aggressor when they decide to get angry midway and not even listen to what people are saying because they are solely concerned with their vision of the world. I will never bend to say my true vision of the world and hope of what it could be because I'm childish to assume my view of the world has to be the world at all and that is not. But when people take what you have learned from the world and reality and assume that is your vision truly as they think; they deem to want to know you. And simply are not grown up enough to even be speaking to you let anyone to be having a conversation with anyone. To even make views of the world a thing just for what people have to say is fucking childish and proof you know not how to argue nor conduct yourself in a civil manner. People are not your pleasure boxes. You should not expect them to be and I do not. But what is expected for a real argument is that people hear each other sides instead of trying to modify what people are saying to better deal with it for theirselves. No one has time for that. And at least politicians get that and why sometimes I regulate that people who think they deserve more merits than what they work for or are worthy of deserve the rights of suffering and the rights of knowing they did nothing right at all. Deserve the rights of being disenfranchised.
If we are being right and being totally right; some people who do not put in any effort to live as people and not construction do not have the right to life. Effort is not lying to yourself and stick to comfort zones and being who everyone else, working where they work, getting the jobs they work, acting as they act and fucking the people they fuck. Effort is being yourself. Now: I am not going to say much but this- I regret ever thinking this individual was my friend when they are not. Simply were just an individual who thought they were and thought they convince me they were; they will never convince me ever that we truly are friends. Never had any real motivation but to just hang out and fuck around and do no sum of work at all. Its sad to see them give up and become someone completely different from those who write and create. Just a consumer and complainer who honestly needs nothing but to stay in their own little consorted "hell". I do not wish people who are giving up to have any sake of power-the end.
I am tried of people trying to control me as if I don't exist as who I truly am. Regionally to say that really; if you do not respect where I am from as it truly is; you truly do not respect me at all to any measure. Seriously; America is a beautiful country and non compares to it but just one other I will not name. You can excel to greatness and that is the beauty and not forever stay in squalor. Do not make emotional pleas to people that basically are along the lines of " I do this and that yet still cannot make the means to have the stuff I want". In just the effort to get them to shut up when they have even finished what they are to say. Fickle people are not great people. Do not have the skill to do whatever to succeed. Do not have the skill to do what is necessary to reach the next level and certainly have nothing positive to add but constant self pity that they have no power. People who complain they have no power and make no plans are not people who deserve any power. They; the fickle-do not have the skill to succeed and do not have the discipline to do so. Everything is not about talent. Everything is not how are borne at all but the level of discipline you are willing to achieve to increase your talent and ultimately your purpose.
I only met this individual at Young Writers Society when they were motivated to be writers. I may have been partially inspired by the gathering of youths around 13 years old and else but no; just no.
Never in truth were anyone could ever understand what it takes to wake up and work on my craft in the world which is lived to be a debacle only to a child who cannot stand up! I was motivated by myself and motivated to even find this site but to get hung up on this place and its people's was the worst mistake of my life. Sure they motivated only for a month at least and then it feel into mediocrity. Only did I use that site to try and improve my own influence on the web. That was nearly ten years ago. I was never the same. Yet people recognized me as this CardDragon. A first excited people cared but no one would truly ever know me nor my mantra and ultimately; I reached that the conclusion friendship is not worth it with people who contribute nothing to your life and nothing to your story and just take and take! Singularly getting to a point they recognize you as such a trash artist and individual; you are forever regulated to this CardDragon name. Never to truly be known and never can pry people because they feel the need to log out when things get too real. Things are already real especially when you are already using a computer to speak with people. A computer is not a real world setting and is bound ultimately by the real world. Revealing that many people just need an escape. That site for me was only an escape for a month then later an effort to constantly promote ones self. Over the years everyone grew up. And some people never had any intentions to be a writer or anything else but a burden to society and society itself and throwing an endless pity party that goes no where. Forever stuck in the same fucking place over and over again! Never waking up from their nativity and selfish manners of communication which no means pass normal standards of communication. Continuing forever into adult hood and frankly I do not need that crap and nor does anyone who wants to venture or be successful.
People still trapped in the past and even use this old fucking site YWS; are not good writers. It is akin to being forever stuck in a highschool and think you are improving at learning the material but every year fail to move onto a new way of being and frankly a new stage. Such as being a creator in adult hood. Or going to college. But no, my friends let's just make believe we know these things as true as what people say. A waste of time? Only you can define that going through it but if you refuse to even go through it; you are a coward and just consign to believe that in life there is not higher or equal to own views and conceptions of such ideals and such hells spawning through and off.
I speak of this because I tried to speak to my so called Best Friend. If I was to look back at all the conversations I saved; they were all silly but full of joy at first then disillusionment and then despair.
Then I realized in that despair I was never even apart and that I was so gone by then: I truly did not give a fuck about anyone else. Because you are only responsible for your actions and just because we are friends on the net does not ever mean that friendship exists in the real world. Only people online are comfortable lying to each other but I never did lie and if compelled to and if people wanted me to; I refused. Ultimately lying they are writers and artists and all this crap when they hardly do anything but pity party and frankly why should associate with people whom by their own merit have it so fucking hard to get anything done. I can only do such much for people and I will not let them lean to their own understandings of me nor the world in regards to me. I will not just let them be. When they push their own self importance and belittle me for having any say at the start. Trying to make me sorry for having any say at the start either. Trying to make me into an aggressor when they decide to get angry midway and not even listen to what people are saying because they are solely concerned with their vision of the world. I will never bend to say my true vision of the world and hope of what it could be because I'm childish to assume my view of the world has to be the world at all and that is not. But when people take what you have learned from the world and reality and assume that is your vision truly as they think; they deem to want to know you. And simply are not grown up enough to even be speaking to you let anyone to be having a conversation with anyone. To even make views of the world a thing just for what people have to say is fucking childish and proof you know not how to argue nor conduct yourself in a civil manner. People are not your pleasure boxes. You should not expect them to be and I do not. But what is expected for a real argument is that people hear each other sides instead of trying to modify what people are saying to better deal with it for theirselves. No one has time for that. And at least politicians get that and why sometimes I regulate that people who think they deserve more merits than what they work for or are worthy of deserve the rights of suffering and the rights of knowing they did nothing right at all. Deserve the rights of being disenfranchised.
If we are being right and being totally right; some people who do not put in any effort to live as people and not construction do not have the right to life. Effort is not lying to yourself and stick to comfort zones and being who everyone else, working where they work, getting the jobs they work, acting as they act and fucking the people they fuck. Effort is being yourself. Now: I am not going to say much but this- I regret ever thinking this individual was my friend when they are not. Simply were just an individual who thought they were and thought they convince me they were; they will never convince me ever that we truly are friends. Never had any real motivation but to just hang out and fuck around and do no sum of work at all. Its sad to see them give up and become someone completely different from those who write and create. Just a consumer and complainer who honestly needs nothing but to stay in their own little consorted "hell". I do not wish people who are giving up to have any sake of power-the end.
Comments
Post a Comment