UNKNOWN project.
Made before I went to college and in that summer of the July; I made it all and represent ideas and yes thoughts that were central to be apart of what I was going to write about. Sadly after the time of Different Things that was all interrupted and yes I forged a new path on these ideals not to the degree I meant but something different and more serious. One that was a true plan and endgame instead of just letting things happen. But in the completion of this project you will know these ideas in the sum of a 1 page sum image and then a 4 page comic each. Technically for the method I use; the story is already done. And well; lets just say story making constant is vital to a good stories later on.
The main change is that it opens to a higher and complete perspective of events herein and the website in general. Adding much and yes; changing everything. I have been preparing to say of essays and new themes and new stories because the change will be unknown. Yet combinations will not be at all forlorn but vital to understanding several perspectives at once. But at least for now; the Unknown project will be said finished and yes~change the website and its content for ever as there will be no information withheld and no holding back left behind. Left behind in no punches will be left held!
Searched for connections but I realized I could never and never did find any connections hardly to people deemed "friends" at one place and completely missed the point of what I was saying in this work just a bit. Hanging too long with people I should not have hung with at all for the time I did.
The main change is that it opens to a higher and complete perspective of events herein and the website in general. Adding much and yes; changing everything. I have been preparing to say of essays and new themes and new stories because the change will be unknown. Yet combinations will not be at all forlorn but vital to understanding several perspectives at once. But at least for now; the Unknown project will be said finished and yes~change the website and its content for ever as there will be no information withheld and no holding back left behind. Left behind in no punches will be left held!
Searched for connections but I realized I could never and never did find any connections hardly to people deemed "friends" at one place and completely missed the point of what I was saying in this work just a bit. Hanging too long with people I should not have hung with at all for the time I did.
Comments
Post a Comment