2008 couples @ Kyeombi

Back in 2008 or 2009 rather made a couple of pages featuring the romantic lives of few characters in Kyeombi. As to say opens up a whole entire life of how the characters can be different if only focused solely on romantic aspects and gives them a whole new life. In what I seek to do now is to tell you not of these circumstances or how they are engaged but a reminder; there is more than meets the eye with people and this is in a positive almost to say not sexual negative light. Some could say this links back to 2014 when I said I would do "romantic" stories. I am not wrong. But to say this is apart and yet different and yet referential in some of past consort to that endeavor but not at all the same. A led to get you to know the works of herein all better even before you are to even read.

Comments

Popular Posts