The "Z" in MK MZODERN is Z leader! Great change from the start to now. A said end of a journey.

IN the same light as Krushre; have brought one H-Hentai series called Z Leader to its perfection of a more finalized climate. In total there are 4 finalized stories that have been added and after the trying time of the spring of 2016; have decided to go off into being serious about these stories as a "new" generation of truly written of today stories. Many stories like that of Kyeombi are only representative of skills from 2013 and under to 2011 in terms of written skill. But in terms of comics they benefit from the comic practice being something developed everyday in 2018. But the actual practice of writing for these series has gone a bit unused in the time period after 2013 really. As I stopped writing as I would in the past of series for the term of experimentation but now I return from experimentation and with many comic methods. So as well as I am certain in my skills; you be able to see these ideals as soon as they are ready~ but will be released quicker than any other story in Kyeombi of the same level of intent. And so really the MK MZODERN is the change! From the standard of unwritten well or written well and the non drawn to the well written sure and the drawn in sure. Yet meaning. Only though a leap of faith to experiment are these new standards met.
A more efficient system and dependable system and not one mired with sacrifices unneeded and self doubt and self pity. It was a long road but in the end I have the merit and efficiency I need to move the craft forward. And these four stories are just the beginning as well as other stories upcoming.

Comments

Popular Posts