Ever since Facebook controversy.

Ever since the Facebook controversy of previous part of the year. There has been a steady drop in viewership because well mainly this blog's audience does in part come from those on Facebook. But the people who were likely to be the audience there have stopped using facebook. All to say;really do not appreciate the people using it; would be Facebook's one major flaw. It is sad because MK MZODERN by manner of audience and source of it was linked to Facebook. But now it seems hardly anyone uses it and has fallen off the face of the map. I really hoped I was not going to have to buffer with new content to draw importance to the site as it would set me back; but at this rate-no one will view this blog. However; while that can be said to be something to be done; one cannot continue to fall into the past. But I am leaning towards only having a page on facebook if not pages. One to emphasize this as a brand-so it will significantly not be leaning on facebook for deemed popularity!
Or dependence on the site as doing so when it is on a down turn and many people are abandoning it-slowly and much to the point its making an impact on people who depended on the site for an audience. Everyone I have noticed is getting much less likes and engagements because many people have up and left facebook all together. I was originally not planning to separate exclusively from facebook until the future or future progress. But in the current political climate~it is best to separate before all efforts are voided by the collapse of this social system that at best is now a remnant of a past society of fun. One where people were not so egoistical and were actually to be said to know what a " friend" or friendship means and the socialization behind it and not just pretend that people are or had it. Well I am not going along with anything anymore be Facebook or anything else.

And mainly in the first place; this is what had to be done eventually.
From here on out will look for 4 different traffic sources to break free from dependence on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts