1138pm 11/14/2018

I write on this day to tell you that after all these years of a story that really it is no more.
There is nothing to be done and yet said as of the past. Have completed the objective of comic stories and many methods to make them and yet other things as well. Even to the point of many stories of Kyeombi being complete and even other stories not considered Kyeombi stories completed. However tough to say you cannot just blatantly publish works without any form of true context. Or you cannot continue to write without being the true of how and why you write. Many will not understand why I brought up Inrest, Slayers of Wolve and others including Sunglasses and Apollo but its to finally continue on goals of the past and make them reality and with no more obstacles of the comic endeavor being unknown- I can focus on these endeavors and finally move on with my life.
I would also like to expand on the ideal of " unseen romantic features of characters in fiction but tasteful done" where it is not simply 'porn and nonsense'. On this; it is a very new day for my works and creations; one of freespace yet endeavor onward. However~in this great opportunity there is new foundland for adventure; one that cannot be wasted ultimately by hindering oneself even further.
What is the future for MK MZODERN? Giving a Rembrandt to the continuation of society; to make continuing stories, arts and articles that reflect society and how it should be.

Comments

Popular Posts