Originally.the 1886
Originally I was going to expand the story of the adventures over many posts. With articles relating in between and all else but in the end; I do not think so. In writing a book was what the effort to be and do. In writing to practice to write books was what I was doing but now I am in the making of making comics and nothing else at all. I do want to write again as I did before here but yet; I will not. The best illustration of what I want to show is in a drawing! Black Magic is up and coming. But I will not show that just of yet if at all-problems being what do I receive from revealing my methods in such a broad manner; nothing I realized and while I may say I will do this and that. I have a right to change my mind especially when the plans might actually harm and not help. And were not the best representation of a "good plan" but one out of necessity. However; over the past two years- I still have much that needs to be righted and that is just what I am going to do. Its not simple to think the current world is something happy and something good. Concertedly, why should anyone be truthful in the face of such people who think a little girl's name like " abcde" is anything to laugh at? When people who do not have western names are shunned and utterly fucked over when it comes to their names and people taking them seriously! And even if they did have a western name they would still treat them bad! But all to say anyone who supports things like bastardizing a girl just because of a name that means much to her as anyone's first name does- is fomently racist and yet does not understand that really its nothing to laugh at. As people can soon be accustomed to think its okay to laugh at people because their names are in another language or different from what they normally expect. But as well people have become able to believe they can do anything evil when they in their adult self know its wrong because society permits it by not punishing people who do wrong but permitting them. For years to come people in America will have to face what the election of Trump has done. Turn the place into an unfriendly and divided revealed place. Meaning that people are waking up to the realities that the country is not safe and probably never was. And that there are many people who do not want to live in grand true diversity but suffer to realize their piece in the human puzzle and only want people to be one color in which they are. And that is simply the most single common thing found in people across races because they are both human, insane and wrong.
And all are permitted. Some black people permitted that their strife is validated when they do nothing to improve their lives. Some white people are permitted their strife is validate when they do not realize the wrong of how much their strife is perfectly their own construed fault by believing in lies and wishes they are the most loved people and deserve all the jobs and all the other colored people should go fuck theirselves. The people who are of the south american estate are permitted to think that they do not have to help out the minority class and just ponder to attempt to be said in the construes of the hateful white prior listed and gobble up lies that deemly do not help them.
Indian, Muslim, middle Eastern and African immigrant who ponders america as this land for academic success only in one field of science and this and that and really do not respect the culture and just want to use it as a place to just rudely learn and rudely make money and not never respect the culture but play as if they do and expect that people do not notice their frauds.Else my mates see the world only as how they want it and just come to take and never give. Never give a fuck to people who actually live in the area and how they are just making worse by rushing and grabbing and being gullible and at times hateful to the natives with their own racist agenda and ideals! Never want to truly respect the country that gives them the right to learn and to make money just want to take the country and make it their own and fuck everyone who is not a privileged african student to not be crossed by some filthy African American! Or a priviledged indian, muslim or middle eastern individual not be crossed by some flithy African American. These people are just consumers rude and just eat up racist transmitted ideals about african americans and really cannot treat anyone good regardless of their race!
But this behavior needs to end. People so in denial about life in this country; they want to write a terrorist rant of how its such a bad place and only want to come here so they can have a better life but never respect the country but hate it! America needs to be prided as a place for all. And yes a place for art and creativity and not a place just for hate and bigotry and dissent due to the media and its overt commercialization of racism hidden and permission of it as well as "other' bad and terrible things!
I do love this country but many people who have moved here and moved to advance do not love me at all. This is the america I know and I think its time that people rise to target these particular groups and the realities they represent truly as they are in reality and not play into the eyes of fantasy over and over again. However the means of which I wrote many of my stories are not good enough for these tiring times and the methods so similar and permitting of past abuses; that its best to come up with original constructs of storytelling and yet marketing and which the MK MZODERN will now be forced to utterly do and has done in the past. But now I put it to full effort.
I however will be changing the elements that were to be of here and there and of the previous posts. So do not expect much because I cannot continue in permission and in route of an utterly racist system that really gives me nothing at the end of the day but grief and if you want to fucking leave the account of here- go the fuck ahead because I ain't living dead.
And all are permitted. Some black people permitted that their strife is validated when they do nothing to improve their lives. Some white people are permitted their strife is validate when they do not realize the wrong of how much their strife is perfectly their own construed fault by believing in lies and wishes they are the most loved people and deserve all the jobs and all the other colored people should go fuck theirselves. The people who are of the south american estate are permitted to think that they do not have to help out the minority class and just ponder to attempt to be said in the construes of the hateful white prior listed and gobble up lies that deemly do not help them.
Indian, Muslim, middle Eastern and African immigrant who ponders america as this land for academic success only in one field of science and this and that and really do not respect the culture and just want to use it as a place to just rudely learn and rudely make money and not never respect the culture but play as if they do and expect that people do not notice their frauds.Else my mates see the world only as how they want it and just come to take and never give. Never give a fuck to people who actually live in the area and how they are just making worse by rushing and grabbing and being gullible and at times hateful to the natives with their own racist agenda and ideals! Never want to truly respect the country that gives them the right to learn and to make money just want to take the country and make it their own and fuck everyone who is not a privileged african student to not be crossed by some filthy African American! Or a priviledged indian, muslim or middle eastern individual not be crossed by some flithy African American. These people are just consumers rude and just eat up racist transmitted ideals about african americans and really cannot treat anyone good regardless of their race!
But this behavior needs to end. People so in denial about life in this country; they want to write a terrorist rant of how its such a bad place and only want to come here so they can have a better life but never respect the country but hate it! America needs to be prided as a place for all. And yes a place for art and creativity and not a place just for hate and bigotry and dissent due to the media and its overt commercialization of racism hidden and permission of it as well as "other' bad and terrible things!
I do love this country but many people who have moved here and moved to advance do not love me at all. This is the america I know and I think its time that people rise to target these particular groups and the realities they represent truly as they are in reality and not play into the eyes of fantasy over and over again. However the means of which I wrote many of my stories are not good enough for these tiring times and the methods so similar and permitting of past abuses; that its best to come up with original constructs of storytelling and yet marketing and which the MK MZODERN will now be forced to utterly do and has done in the past. But now I put it to full effort.
I however will be changing the elements that were to be of here and there and of the previous posts. So do not expect much because I cannot continue in permission and in route of an utterly racist system that really gives me nothing at the end of the day but grief and if you want to fucking leave the account of here- go the fuck ahead because I ain't living dead.
Comments
Post a Comment