Havin Lezhin Contest try again.

Have not real spoken here about the particulars of the artwork because there are no more problems in the hands of production. But really here the problem seems to be. Whether to continue production of comics starting now with Mysterious Changer, Sunglasses and then Apollo and then on and on to the Kyeombi selections and long awaited others like Beryond 13 and others. Or enter the Lezhin Contest yet again and make a gamble of if it is worth the risk. But however it will be relatively simple; I send one work and before sending it to Lezhin complete the entire series and then change the format and frankly send it in; knowing that a copy of it is already completed and can easily be added to the list of works completed and that is what I am going to do.

If you have not noticed over the past months, I have complete the Forge Main comic, the Chainman and Duster comic, Bandar Pitt comic, the Said Sad comic and lastly Caped and Chained and Horned and Treats. Many people have forgotten these works. Alas, Shark on Campus and Mysterious and Changer will soon join these works bringing an end to an era and I will continue to publish works.
The simple answer is that I am simply going to use Z- Leader to enter into the contest and be done with it all.

For the waste of time two years ago; it would be best to give a "certain try" once more.

Comments

Popular Posts