remainder of the time.contour 4
(Link)
After I finished the book I was going to post new stories and pretend I did not make the story and act as if I was still struggling yes. I finished the new stories and this link basically includes the feel of here. Of where I was at was of rain, liquid, flowers and oxygen and of bodies and this basically an untold collection only unlocked by reaching this point and I basically did not realize Slayers of Wolve after the stories of Kevin M and Angelina because the quality was starved.
I realized rather strange behavior in this girl who lived next door to me. I felt something strange everytime I saw her and then I would think and it would go away and basically, I felt something of death about her but I did not know what so I ignored it and basically observed her with caution. This guy who liked her was in there as well and I decided not to say anything about my suspensions about here and yes, she was there during Kevin M and partially during Angelina.
I became more realized that maybe perhaps the vernier of death was getting ever closer and I had no choice but to defeat what was the source of the suspicion by not supporting leniency towards it and tried to figure where exactly it came from and particularly it came from that one girl. And that I realized how deep the danger was. And how bone chilling it is for the girl to do such a thing with a natural face. That can only be found in Mindgames of what she did and as I say; its not likely that you can understand without seeing something of what it is like.
(link) by November the 5th I realized how greatly life was altered and how much I made up my mind to fight it and continue creating stories. I rarely state that after experiencing what I saw, what I heard and what I saw that graduating was the least of my worries. My worry from then on was how I was going to survive without some throwing an equivalent of a nuke weapon at me possibly ending my standard of life until then I never considered how many lives ended in college. But at here I could say most. Those who were lucky were able to go on to their dream jobs or whatever without any knowledge of the happenings in the darkness. Or rather the things that happen to people evidently just oddly without any consequence or meaning seemingly just hatred;it mostly became known to be was the reason. Unnatural indeed.
After this time my enthusiasm to be there was always met with the curiosity death could bring on any wrong misstep and how dangerous people were. And really I was only consumed with finishing the semester in a manner in which I could plan for the next and really the decline of the stories' quality is shown here in this time period. This is when the ship started to sink and the jet seemed to crash but I held it together and many people seemed to be most aware of things than previously cosigned.
As if something had gone wrong and that system was ending.
(link) After this time. There was a true decline in continuing the blog as you should know, the blog at this time was only a small part of the work I actually do and that is true even to this day. But I was not struggling into that area and I would keep it that way. By the time of Islander I had partially recovered from the trauma of Different Things and decided that no longer would I just trust people for the sake of trust. It was around here that I met important friends that would later I would see later on. Much happened in these times to actually be said and to actually tell of it all will take several chapters and you'll just piece it together yea, you will.
But here I noticed that some people were actually in line with those who support a less than well crafted administration lifestyle.
(link)
By 11/23/2013 there was a lack of interest what I was doing was actually supporting new methods forward.
However the candy of the eye was the fellowship of friends that gathered after the break of thanksgiving where there was the first event to prepare for future things but was never completed
(link). By here I wrote of Women to actually be candid about the happenings here and I wrote in the scene of the library yet again in the spot facing the meeting room with my back turned. The weather had become cold and so had the people or rather people were more sleep than work and more adamant on their work than sleep. And yet at this time things seemed to continue but some people must of realized that the semester was coming over to be done and they either stopped their activities or continue in their ways and really dreaded the holidays as you can seem to feel their dread and happiness it seemed to be for the young. I could not come over all these things that had been felt and heard and the Women was basically talking about all the different people there were and how they felt. And even though things had calm down and these people of interest had suspended their sport of pain and fatigue-there was ever the chance of being killed by these people in the last bout.
I technically did not hang out with people for protection but that is certainly how certain people registered it and in sync started to act in a suspicious manner and technically revealed the capabilities of them as human people if not the same damned thing.
(link)
The mood had changed by this date into one of togetherness on the upper side but the same loneliness still, amazing how large the friend group was to expand two different floors and really showed how much and how involved different were in their particular crafts just by observation. Found that certain people were suspicious of others and showed how friendly much some people actually were not. And rather school was over by this time and in this time I figured out that the real reason they wanted to control everything was to direct the narrative further of life and control people in a certain manner that was hideous. As if to make these controlled offspring samples and they would just be that of samples because further introspection and the detail I often leave out is that these relationships had a likelihood of being but when forced by hidden folk in sheets and mirrors they simply will collapse because they never occurred naturally. And people wake up and realize they have been lead around to fuck people they do not even like in their own recognition. But rather someone recognizing that they and this other person could be together and basically it is terrible so terrible. That you force people to believe they exist together as one when they do not at all and its all smoke and mirrors and just people forcing people together without a true substance of recognition of their true value and worth.And usually in these forced couples and much like in real couples they are forced to recognize their substance and worth to another and when it does not add up to reality, they break apart and that is it. Leaving a child whose parents basically the ones playing the joke. That is the true sinister motive of that place to gain vessels that are of their making to control society and control the path of society to a certain route. One that I might say I remarked is unrealistic and really is playing God. And this shows in everything from their ego to how sketchy the place is and its little gambit of internal politics and no I did not forget anything at all. Of anything that had ever occurred there.
(link)
Basically this was the ending in which you needed to realize, of anything of completion and simple survival that is four years ago, on 1/2/2014; I came to a true realization. There were no friends for me except the ones I rather not even talk about. And that I rather should not be looking to succeed at an institution that could do so much damage to humanity and rather took a slight way around the subject hoping someone would tell me otherwise that I was wrong for all these things but then I realized I should be looking to succeed at a place full of contorts to kill and deceive,as it would either make me truly desperate or some type of devil and I was neither. I would just pass through it normally as people should not be forced to put so much life into the effort of school they nearly die yet again. And some people would answer your call to unlock the door at night and laugh at you and the circumstances in which you almost died.
After I finished the book I was going to post new stories and pretend I did not make the story and act as if I was still struggling yes. I finished the new stories and this link basically includes the feel of here. Of where I was at was of rain, liquid, flowers and oxygen and of bodies and this basically an untold collection only unlocked by reaching this point and I basically did not realize Slayers of Wolve after the stories of Kevin M and Angelina because the quality was starved.
I realized rather strange behavior in this girl who lived next door to me. I felt something strange everytime I saw her and then I would think and it would go away and basically, I felt something of death about her but I did not know what so I ignored it and basically observed her with caution. This guy who liked her was in there as well and I decided not to say anything about my suspensions about here and yes, she was there during Kevin M and partially during Angelina.
I became more realized that maybe perhaps the vernier of death was getting ever closer and I had no choice but to defeat what was the source of the suspicion by not supporting leniency towards it and tried to figure where exactly it came from and particularly it came from that one girl. And that I realized how deep the danger was. And how bone chilling it is for the girl to do such a thing with a natural face. That can only be found in Mindgames of what she did and as I say; its not likely that you can understand without seeing something of what it is like.
(link) by November the 5th I realized how greatly life was altered and how much I made up my mind to fight it and continue creating stories. I rarely state that after experiencing what I saw, what I heard and what I saw that graduating was the least of my worries. My worry from then on was how I was going to survive without some throwing an equivalent of a nuke weapon at me possibly ending my standard of life until then I never considered how many lives ended in college. But at here I could say most. Those who were lucky were able to go on to their dream jobs or whatever without any knowledge of the happenings in the darkness. Or rather the things that happen to people evidently just oddly without any consequence or meaning seemingly just hatred;it mostly became known to be was the reason. Unnatural indeed.
After this time my enthusiasm to be there was always met with the curiosity death could bring on any wrong misstep and how dangerous people were. And really I was only consumed with finishing the semester in a manner in which I could plan for the next and really the decline of the stories' quality is shown here in this time period. This is when the ship started to sink and the jet seemed to crash but I held it together and many people seemed to be most aware of things than previously cosigned.
As if something had gone wrong and that system was ending.
(link) After this time. There was a true decline in continuing the blog as you should know, the blog at this time was only a small part of the work I actually do and that is true even to this day. But I was not struggling into that area and I would keep it that way. By the time of Islander I had partially recovered from the trauma of Different Things and decided that no longer would I just trust people for the sake of trust. It was around here that I met important friends that would later I would see later on. Much happened in these times to actually be said and to actually tell of it all will take several chapters and you'll just piece it together yea, you will.
But here I noticed that some people were actually in line with those who support a less than well crafted administration lifestyle.
(link)
By 11/23/2013 there was a lack of interest what I was doing was actually supporting new methods forward.
However the candy of the eye was the fellowship of friends that gathered after the break of thanksgiving where there was the first event to prepare for future things but was never completed
(link). By here I wrote of Women to actually be candid about the happenings here and I wrote in the scene of the library yet again in the spot facing the meeting room with my back turned. The weather had become cold and so had the people or rather people were more sleep than work and more adamant on their work than sleep. And yet at this time things seemed to continue but some people must of realized that the semester was coming over to be done and they either stopped their activities or continue in their ways and really dreaded the holidays as you can seem to feel their dread and happiness it seemed to be for the young. I could not come over all these things that had been felt and heard and the Women was basically talking about all the different people there were and how they felt. And even though things had calm down and these people of interest had suspended their sport of pain and fatigue-there was ever the chance of being killed by these people in the last bout.
I technically did not hang out with people for protection but that is certainly how certain people registered it and in sync started to act in a suspicious manner and technically revealed the capabilities of them as human people if not the same damned thing.
(link)
The mood had changed by this date into one of togetherness on the upper side but the same loneliness still, amazing how large the friend group was to expand two different floors and really showed how much and how involved different were in their particular crafts just by observation. Found that certain people were suspicious of others and showed how friendly much some people actually were not. And rather school was over by this time and in this time I figured out that the real reason they wanted to control everything was to direct the narrative further of life and control people in a certain manner that was hideous. As if to make these controlled offspring samples and they would just be that of samples because further introspection and the detail I often leave out is that these relationships had a likelihood of being but when forced by hidden folk in sheets and mirrors they simply will collapse because they never occurred naturally. And people wake up and realize they have been lead around to fuck people they do not even like in their own recognition. But rather someone recognizing that they and this other person could be together and basically it is terrible so terrible. That you force people to believe they exist together as one when they do not at all and its all smoke and mirrors and just people forcing people together without a true substance of recognition of their true value and worth.And usually in these forced couples and much like in real couples they are forced to recognize their substance and worth to another and when it does not add up to reality, they break apart and that is it. Leaving a child whose parents basically the ones playing the joke. That is the true sinister motive of that place to gain vessels that are of their making to control society and control the path of society to a certain route. One that I might say I remarked is unrealistic and really is playing God. And this shows in everything from their ego to how sketchy the place is and its little gambit of internal politics and no I did not forget anything at all. Of anything that had ever occurred there.
(link)
Basically this was the ending in which you needed to realize, of anything of completion and simple survival that is four years ago, on 1/2/2014; I came to a true realization. There were no friends for me except the ones I rather not even talk about. And that I rather should not be looking to succeed at an institution that could do so much damage to humanity and rather took a slight way around the subject hoping someone would tell me otherwise that I was wrong for all these things but then I realized I should be looking to succeed at a place full of contorts to kill and deceive,as it would either make me truly desperate or some type of devil and I was neither. I would just pass through it normally as people should not be forced to put so much life into the effort of school they nearly die yet again. And some people would answer your call to unlock the door at night and laugh at you and the circumstances in which you almost died.
Comments
Post a Comment