mkmzoderndecember2013

I apologize but this is what mzodern is.

I was feeling a little big plague on not being able to find a comic book method in summer.
I felt unaccomplished and in summer and felt a bit way more uncomfortable in my surroundings.
I tried to fill in this unaccomplished vibe by trying to fit in with people and their " spirit".
Did that for a week and nothing really checked out; realized I was still me. I had to be me too and not someone else. But I could still pretend to be in with everyone.
I tried to keep the original fight alive or rather continue what I started in the summer and that I did. I started conflagration to finish what I felt I missed over the summer.

Most whismical was the class of friday that amused me for how it was structured and was a very cool class. There were many pretty ladies that I all had such " lust" for. Yet there was only one who could make my heart tick again as if to naturally really continue life instead of all these obligation talks I would say. However there was a major issue...a major issue indeed. People tried to cockblock me.

Over time I met girl who was one I was able to speak with. I miss the fact that I could have just asked her out and the problems to come would have all been solved. But I did not because I did not want to be pushy. And thought best of it over time.

The roomate had much fun in sex and I was jealous. I rather not say but there were other reasons I did not sleep in that room.

I saw difference in resident students and non resident students. In which there was no difference at all in some cases but in others greatly. Some much did not know of extent of what went down in the residence. Others who of the residence seemed to be acting strangely different; I will never forget the peculiar face of a friend who looked disturbed always nearing the pond.

The pond was great for mediation but also great for observing people and how they viewed their lives and prospectives here.

I usually sometimes would eat a meal after here-in the best student dinner there was but sometimes the food was terrible.

At first I tried to be friendly and made some friends for some while but we were really not hang buddies but rather hang fellows. At a certain time we would study and/or hang out together.But really after a time the group broke apart and I hung out with another group that would come to be from my own particular else ventures or that is because of my involvement I will say they were the group I did hang out with next. I regret never befriending some girls who would appear during the fire escape routines and this one girl I did speak to before...I could have had actually friends that I would still know to today I believe. I kept coming across them I did.

The true ideas; of real nature were to discover the nature of pine. I wished truly I had done continue working on the stories of here while working on a novel but I digress. I simply digress.

Odd locations were based on ideas I was making fun of or wanted to talk about and thought I centered on the topics to much and their particular meanings and did not actual craft a well story. I thought to take a break. One class was challenging in the aspect it continued the theme of what I was making fun of and then it did not. It led into something dark and deeper.

Kevin M and Angelica were all projects developed in times of study and often the library. Herein I noticed a large sub culture in the library. In which others would act differently if almost covertly within and others would act as if it was a grand day there. I realized that none of those "grand day" people lived there. Getting on the topic of romance, I was not all too concerned as I really had some more important things to worry about. You should try to not hop into things and rather allow them to happen naturally or rather do not trip yourself just to kid yourself( in certain matters more than one).
Surely I was only sure of one thing.

There were many projects. There was a hunt and some projects were never started. For I did not want to go that direction in the new year. The hunt was just to be an event but I actually felt nothing for what I was doing.

Writing the novel was hard it was. I felt closer to my dreams each chapter, however I never got it even published only shortly on an external site which in modern I have removed.

I must admit that I did want to sleep with this girl but only but for sleep.
Sleeping in the back lobby was actually peaceful. But waking up in heat was not.

The cruelty of being alone is known where no one knows what you go through and makes fun of you as if you know of such "good quality" of living here. And best not say that it is otherwise.

Real Nature should have been a series about 170 serials but I was lazy and did not put in much work and basically butchered the series. In current; three different versions if not 4 versions exist. Did not get to some works. Basically the world is new is overshadowed by the world is vile and I stopped writing.

 The attack on women and their possible sexes is terrible.
The undermining of natural dating is terrible.
The discrimination and destruction is terrible.
The people are fake and red hood aligning.
Not all can hope to be of the five false suns.
Deadly accounts of brutal honesty can set you free.
if you see soda, drink it like it is beer.
the problem with talking to women here.
boast of sex.
drip drop out is the new unknown.
regrets and none at all.
realizing the corruption.
meadows.
sex in the woods.
11 knights.
the age of again.
becoming cold and golden
gold rain.

Is what I would say the topics would be from a modern standpoint. And so very different it would all be.To paint the truth and not live in the veil of the unknown and vile.

Leading up to the large views simply was the utility of the shutterbursts and them being used by bots to incur views simply because they were connected to the search engine.

I highly state that trying to use a place as vile as wicked as that as a utility was the worst mistake ever and if I ever would have know how much vile and wicked I would have gone on that path no different than that of which I went in. There is a great deal of respect you should not give to such places. I does not matter that you did not come there for what they think you did; to be tortured and all else miss out on true opportunities for life long friendship.Truly what could be said where the true hangouts with people who were simply not there on coincidence or the same consequence, you just really got along well and never got to say anything much to them at all for the sake time with them was always limited and always hard to find.


True oppression is realizing you have sexual feelings but will never reach the state and level of time and relationship in which people will treat them well.

Excitement is that realizing that you have been so emotionally tried from highschool that you really do not feel anything real in danger unless it comes to attack you. Trying to cover up the fact that you are tried is something that is hard to do.

Realizing youth is your potential and it can not be wasted in traps is a blessing and realizing  your purpose at a certain place is also very essential.

Trying to follow a path to comics but realizing the very place and circumstances limit your ability to do so, with such an annoying sport person culture they think just because they pass balls around they are doing something and entitled to a free scape in this scene of vile and can treat anyone especially women how they wish.

Dissing girls is never fun especially when you only do so for their own good.

the warmth of icy war keeps you warm and true endearing eyes.

Realizing that you will miss your friend more than anyone...you so call a friend. But later it should be known that they are just these friendly people you have gotten too close to. And forcing things like hnagouts does not work out when you only met up out of coincidence and they next really truly gave you a reliable contact source.

Wishing to be free, but having to find some other ways to be free in this situation when a girl is in trouble; priceless. But not when everyone is being attacked.



Comments

Popular Posts