Days Morning Dark Cherry.

Once so deranged I wanted to lose it in her.
Once for the time of being I wanted to lose it
to her. Her being the one of the cheery cherry dark
and her body so gleam and the spirit within was happy and
cheer, but I pissed her off and I cry to myself in the new year.
In the new year. Now tell me as the mornings
flap and go by and the mornings flap and go by like
birds, I prepare for a mission and one time there
I was crufixed and stabbed through the brains so many awesome
times of misappointed sex flings and ah! My brain stung and the blood in
was red. Then I remembered not her at all and I shut down and got stab again
till I said enough is enough.

Through the gutter, she would weakly smile at me, though I never know could reach
and the people they mocked me as I was to speak and the devil of art tried to eat me
out. All in the morning, no one came.
I am boring, I have come. For the one in me and then I found that I could not go back
as the place was a flooded waste and everyone had gone off and lost their taste.
The last day she stared at me and I had crufixed myself with many women who all
did not do anything at all for me for anything that the women who had stabbed me through the
brain so awesomely of devil and never of the humans they said to be. Sarcasm.
In true, they came hungry for sex and came to kill me. So horribly I was stabbed and no one said any thing to the idols of the soft drink and the pink unicorn dream think of a devil of art so pained and so failed...!

That day she stared at me like the devil and cast my eyes away.
She stared at me like the devil and I cast my eyes away.
I cast my eyes away.
I cast my eyes away.
It was a wilderness of an art work of devil and the kin of man gone astray
in the timberlands heart decay.
I found myself slipping in the kin of the tide.
Repairing the mind for a year to come...and finally one day it was done.
But one of these days she stared at me again with these eyes, to feel so better of the circumstance of what she did not know and I had felt myself and my mind all go. Maybe I could be with you.
But it was not the one I saw inside. THAT COULD BE WITH YOU so close.

The eyes of the friend was and were of contempt and I never wanted to repent on what a waste all was that she never quite showed up...but the Dark Cherry days were gone as soon as I was stabbed...



Deery cheery days in the sun, where are you, I go down to ocean side and think of who I like...
 Dark Cherry Days no more... It feels all like to much of a crime and no one ever give mine
which that no one ever recognizes. I have a heart at all.
Just skip over me and buy the lemon soda you like.
As you see my dark cherry heart.......is only in your own eyes.
That met mine.

Comments

Popular Posts