Truly I am hurt.

 I had the hunch for the longest time that maybe some people refuse to fight for theirselves and expect people to be superman. I expected that in the modern era that women would be able to take help and run with it independent protectors of their own sanity and self. But rather, I mistook too many things and realized truly so daringly as well. That even though I helped out so much and did not inconvenience anyone. Some people just like to change things. Into what is most convenient for them. I had no willingness to fight and fight and wait and await just to be let down. I seriously thought that one individual was strong and could fight for theirselves. But get this- they expect you to be superman and carry them into utopia! And if you basically respect their own ability to take care of theirselves in saying helping them they see this as putting them in harm's way. When they were already in harms way and you just broke the odds of their 0 chance of survival to at least beneficial to where they could be survivors and not devoured or a casualty. Think of how ungrateful is the dreamer who wants it all but never can see the dream in front of them. I have been trying to say, I see the dream and then I see the dream in front of me. Yet people possess only the ability to see what they want and thus are more akin to animals than people as they will take whatever is necessary to get whatever nonsense dream they can. It hurts to know that people-live in such fantasies and will not wake up hurting people so much that they must be punished. Sometimes prison makes people realize their crimes and other times only the reprieve of the final can do it.
That is realizing your dream can not be.

I followed this dream I saw in reality and it beckoned at the end against me. People of some sort really do not know the meaning of fight and lack the ability to take care of theirselves and just fall into whatever is acceptable as " normal people". They surely can dream of these things of fantasy for people. Such fantasy so thick and so deep. That I am a superman? To carry you in my arms to safety.
Yet in the modern era it is rude to do that for women and in the modern era you come to expect this and mostly you come to find that you cannot be with simple sallies who cannot fight for theirselves, you or anyone else. And just drink whatever is brought or tossed at them.
I had the hunch the longest time, just by saving that person I had fucked up, I probably should have not been nice and let her just meet her demise. But I did all those things and played the game just to be nice. Taking nice to people and thinking they can just appeal to you however you fit? Never considering the fight they fight. Fighting scares them and anyone associated with it fightens them so deeply of what fights they refuse to fight they yell at them and beseech them. They blame them for revealing that they have to fight when they save them and it annoys them deeply and just expect them to be saved and that's it and that's that. Right now; I am so glad, I never won because I am so brutally a fighter and cannot be paired with such a person prepared to just lose and fail into what pity or shire they can find when their fantasy dream does not become real.

Women are not serious about so called equality. Men carry hardly no women in his head unless he is in love or wants to simply fuck her. Women however carry their entire lives around making a man. Around making the man of their dreams exist. Do I just wake up and say; lets fall in love today?  Women are such dandy creatures. Women make men the objects of their torture, men carry the women in their daily lives just by thought and dream alone. Men never carry women at all in their minds unless they are in love or want to fuck. It is as simple as this; make this equal. If you are so sure set on equality? Make  your eyes like men. Just live without thinking of people as objects to fit into your fucking dreams. Think about it! Everything of modern equality of women is all about making men suffer. For one thing they never target the proper folks and are always late in their accusations if things like equality were important, report the fucking crime when it happens instead of waiting to cash in later. Next; want to be fucking equal- expect no one to protect you. Develop your own combat systems and all these protections that most women need men at least for in one form and another. This means, no men can teach you and you cannot learn from me! Lastly; if you want everything to be so fucking equal just stop being women at all. Men do not get the quirk of being " cute". Men must be muscular because that is what society and women desire.
Women are not serious about equality, equality is just a ticket to make the man of their dreams changing not day by day or not real. Having control of men and making them items of joy is all you want, then you do not want equality. All you want is reality to be controlled and plagued by female standards of dreaming of men!  Such perfection men must be even in the head of a women who is even gay! You cannot have lesser. You cannot have equal to reality. You cannot have lesser to the dream or equal to reality.

I've learned I have just been allowing myself to be viewed as a toy. I should have never said hi. I should have ignored them all and keep my protections to myself. You want to know why? Because I have been betrayed. Betrayed by someone who would benefit from my protections and just flippantly, raise the middle finger to me when I am not the dream in which they desire. I do not want to be leftovers and considered later when you feel down or this call back guy. I am what I am. And I have defiled myself just to accept you in my arms and so to speak take you on. Obviously if you do not know this; a women who repeatedly beckons to you and you hardly accept to beckon back for certain god given reasons, it is rude to not acknowledge her or notice that she likes you. But knowing what I know now, I could never accept the fact that I was just doing this all just to be friendly in the past but now I recognize I was just being nice and too nice. Do people expect people to be mean to them? And just let them fall into ultimate danger so you as a hero can dash into save them. That is suicidal because in real life, people drowning are not often to be saved 20 minutes later! In which dashing hero would have to go if he sees her in danger and then waits to socially acceptable time to get some romantics and some, just to save her so she can be happy is simply so fucking stupid.

It hurts me to no matter but the truth of it all is that people cannot be even be easily trusted. I am crushed that I was just viewed as enigmatic fellow yet no one offered to see me in the light I truly am.
I was making an effort to accept people's culture all my own. Not to be the guy of fucks and nothing more. But truly are you so effortlessly self priding that you cannot fight for yourself and have to have a dream fight for you in a manner in which the person in the dream is just but a prop to give you happiness. I rather not dream these child things. Grow up people. The world is not kind. And your life will never be, when all you can think of is how dreamy people are to be. When you cannot even fight for yourself and everything real anyone does for you is an insult? Grow the fuck up. Your messages say alot that confirm the fact that you refuse to fight for yourself and won't and for the simple matter of it do not give a damn blame anyone who truly tries to help you out. I would never want to accept it a while ago, but now I believe it.

My heart tells me to chase you, I might regret it. But I already regret even falling for such a trap. A happy romantic relationship for me? In this world wicked and cruel that can never happen when you and your type of women can twist equality to mean what you wish it to be a gander of what goddesses believe men to be. Goddesses being those who just rise to have these dreams of men but refuse to know men unless he is of the dream. Tell me. There is no such place with me and such women. I rather fuck with sleep than continue to be fucked over and played with and I knew what I saw...I know what I felt and I know what I did. And I did nothing wrong. It is sadly you who is wrong. You let people dictate your life. I really rather not be bothered with such confused folk and for most sadness that is most women because they are always dictated by this image of men in their head and never will come to grasp real men until they are hurt. And anyone who is not already broken, the rest who respect people are already taken.

You just do not understand what it is for someone to give you a dream and then crush it as if it never was there. You cannot take it back. You have hurt people. You are just ever more such more a jerk than which I could ever be in my presence as nothing in your head.

I will never forget this as  long as I live and I have no doubt it will affect my works because I have been struggling over this and have had many a nightmare. Just for your dreamy lifestyle. All the things in true love could never compare to that of your dreamy and disrespectful airs. Good day and good night, but this will never be the last time I talk about this site. Truly; I must be fucked because I am not superman.  I albeit say that I can no longer think of love even the same after this. I just want to be real; there is no one for me in this wicked society and no one will prove me wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts