empty 2018.
Be brave of the man
that is what you understand
be golly, golly man, man of the hook and hand.
The people understand that the clock strung on the way
wall of the land that I have wasted all this time hiding the
people are thinking of the worlds of darkness
and making them real in their hands
be brave of the man
of its empty I understand.
Its empty I understand.
Empty 2018.
Climbing up the machine of the machine
into the dream.
Into the dream!
Of being as it is to be freedom from the evil that has become.
that is what you understand
be golly, golly man, man of the hook and hand.
The people understand that the clock strung on the way
wall of the land that I have wasted all this time hiding the
people are thinking of the worlds of darkness
and making them real in their hands
be brave of the man
of its empty I understand.
Its empty I understand.
Empty 2018.
Climbing up the machine of the machine
into the dream.
Into the dream!
Of being as it is to be freedom from the evil that has become.
Comments
Post a Comment