Greenport and Mindgames.

I want to look back and tell of Mindgames. I originally made Mindgames to follow the suit of Lezhin comics usually having 70 or so serials. But I have looked back on the original idea and decided the story just needs to be a series of battles with pockets of time to rest and reflect but only a short bit and really this works for the dynamic of the original Mindgames drawn on the computer, however I find drawing on the computer to be an acquired skill and not anything people should rely on. Its quiet a waste of time and you do not get the feel of paper and really it has it own toxic culture of procrastination and over worked hands that does not sit well with me. I am going to say something you will never ever hear anyone say. " I can do ten pages in a week" some people say " my quality is good". I am going to say that in this world getting a story out the most accurately and well as you can without it being stagnated or too fast is what you need to go for and people who have this adage of days equaling page amounts and make excuses and always show their craft miss an element of a true artist in my opinion. The honesty that you want to do it all in a day. Many people struggle with creativity and its like they question if they have the gift. I am saying why question when you do have the gift and can use you gift to create propellers to say " get to the chopper" or reach a deadline?
These people not know what they want of theirselves, they do not construct anything like an assemble line for their creative works and frankly sit on ideas and waste them. No idea is ever wasted and that you will know in the MK MZODERN books because I make sure I keep up on the promise.

When I say I can make all these pages, no one wants to bite because they are too close minded and too scared. I used to think of solely operating on commissions but the current operation is to focus on  self sufficiency through views and recognition of work by selling books of the brand and not letting people brand it for theirselves in their own personal visits here. I tell you what is modern for me, and not the other way around so people do not get clever ideas that I mean things that are not dictated here when I only mean what I mean and what I mean. Is that the industry is so bad, that people lack confidence to go for their dreams when their dreams are reachable with the proper logistics. That power over a medium is so controlled that people lack options and solutions and frankly you cannot tell anyone you innovate anything because they doubt you anyways until they see and take advantage.
The industry is so dark and depressed that people. Make excuses for their one a day work and their social media bling a day stuff.  I try to be social but never of social media, I almost went that route in the revival since the start of 2017 but decided solely against it. For the reason is that simply wasting time on marketing yourself as what you are not takes away from your actual skills and talents working for your favor on projects you need to complete and really do not need to show off artwork that is not helpful to the continuation of your brand ideally. Ideally to the point of where you only draw for people and never yourself. I say that in finality, people who just are proud with a page a day or some nonsense like that and seriously take a fucking week for some bad script that is just a repeat of whatever modern storytelling entails, are going no where but procrasination ville.

I am not serious- I know this for a truth and for a fact and these people who are so adamantly proud of one day a  page are not real comic book artists who actually want to survive. If you do not notice, the real oppressors of the comic book industry change their format ever so years to match that of the lesser competitor and the ethics of the competitor. Most likely a good example is Squirrel Girl and the art style used inside is basically an upgraded style from that of an indie online comic book creator who takes days to make this book which takes the marvel creators similar only a day in equivalence. In actuality, the entire person's comic book career is basically all the work that can be found in one book by a Marvel or DC creative team or drawer in the sum of days if not months. Basically one a day for an indie on their series is equivalent to one book for the big league people who actually believe in theirselves and many people do not need people in the comments kissing their ass for them to believe or work. Maybe for people who are inexperienced but after a while, you do need to fess up and stop degrading yourself to match the benefit of what you think is superior and just do superior.

I say this why; its just sad when you see these people proud over their lives being the sum of wasted movement that makes nothing easier for anyone just helps them pay some of their bills and does nothing more and it certainly does not fulfill their requirements of what they want to do with their gift. The creative slump is nothing more than a mental impediment to make yourself seem so special in the midst of such darkness as an industry in which you seem to not realize is responsible for your lack of self resolve and might be said education in sorts. But reality no one is as special as they think. To be given such time to be a piece of bullshit to be giving off time for their dream from an oppressor competitor in the sense to say that you are not the quality of them. And not the quality but not a comic book artist at all. You cannot be second guessing yourself. You either are or are not and there is such a lack of resolve there are not artists at all. Willing to even dream of doing more pages than a day at all. And if it makes me pink wagon blue dotted boy and who licks icecream upside down so be it because its time for people to take the charge back of their own mental health and stop letting media guide them around the court of their lives to their deaths. There is nothing beautiful about this beautiful waste. This medium murke culture needs to end and the way it is end is calling it out as it is.

Adhering to the comic genre or any companies request that treats its indie communities in its vicinity of market are not those you should even follow and such. I refuse to associate with comics any longer. The business is so fucked up you just cannot win. So instead I focus on the craft of comics and nothing more than creating stories to practice craft and if I ever say I open commissions; its for artwork and not for comics. Why, because comics are already a dead industry. Hardly anyone can learn the craft and even if you could learn from Marvel or whatever none of it would be worthwhile. Movements and stuff? That is the stuff of bullshit, there is a thing called over sensationalism and movements are just that. Old people in the past had nothing of movements of pop culture bliss. It was all on paper and people followed it devotedly and that is why society is why it is today because people followed what they did in the past. To the point generation after generation it became a religion and if not at the start was something of a discipline to live your life a certain way. Now people are losing that ability for the sake of uprooting religion gone wrong and its quiet sad when you can be so misguided and think you are doing well but are doing the very bare minimal for anything in which you are to be held seriously for.

I could also chase to the ends of the earth and say how comics of the west basically just waste too much to be even profitable and even taken serious as an actual profession. You make stories for a living and basically just make half baked stories and seem to want to add this or that element but fail to do so for some laughable excuse just because you have the leyway to do so, well actually its just a waste. And that leyway is just lost profits in which you pay for triple by fans and then movie adaptions. Wonder why movies are not so well adapted is because the stories are half made and only made to fit a standard of what these characters were of the past. These characters I mean are the ones who you find on a tee shirt and basically are their own fucking logo. You can be high and mighty and have all this leyway but it just turns you out into an egostical jerk who squashes people with better buisness plans just for the sake of you turning out these stories cut corners to cookie cutter designs of these characters with logos. And everything else on that page does not become used for another cookie or another sugar cookie. The dough is tossed and so rushed it is to toss that of which could be another one or two series which could give more influence to the stories already made in the 1st cutout. But hurry to put these cookies out with these new flashy ideas that you do not let them cook and your customers and fans spit them out like garbage and basically people will get tried of comic book movies and where is your revenue. Oh, in the trash and basically if you know rely on movies to support you thinking the buzz is going to last from these medium murke society in which you have helped build your own misconceptions about keep on going. Because one you launch into the spaceship and its gets wrecked there will be no one there to save you and nothing to fall back on.
And vanish the grand craft of comics will just up and vanish when its held by two companies solely who have any sort of confidence to make things happen. And these comics will just basically become another movement to bring back... in which no one will succeed because no one of this medium murk culture could truly care about the comics as they are as a craft needing discipline and grand respect to command.

So that is frankly why I scoff at people who support one a day comics and just bluntly throw shit at people who view as if it is the greatest thing, secondly expect to fit into a society in which they have already decided they are trash and lastly will never support being called a comic book artist simply because its a dying medium headed for a big crash. A might be said in stock terms or a stock manner of meanings, a major fucking downturn in which it will crash and meltdown and never restore itself.

Greenport simply is saying of how comics are just a sport and anything can be included within even ambitions of the past and not requirement to be cookie cutter this or that at all as well or at all. Mindgames I have made to be without the need of Lezhin and thus is smaller. about 30 serials only. Other editions have been longer but this one is to mirror the first attempt and give an ending and continuation within from which the original leaves off. Frankly in which someone reveals their true nature. This is alot but I think there needed to be a post on this all/


Comments

Popular Posts