True reasons of the start of this era of MK MZODERN.
In the ending of summer in August, I was truly depressed. Because another year had gone by and I still had not accomplished what I wanted and frankly. I had caught no fish, the year in previous was like hell and well it was because of people trying to hinder informations that it was like hell, but they only held a coincidence. A mere advantage that they could hinder informations and I would have to prevent from them trying to take injury and death to hinder informations. But really they only then admitted the harm they wanted to do to people. Just by even saying they would hinder informations by even appearing at all. Shows how deep and dark the problem actual is.
I tried for these Lezhin comic contests and they seemed to take advantage of this and not give a damn about people as people, and not realizing that people might be cautious of them but it is not everything to them. Showing their excessive if not useless and unnecessary pride and only one group of people in this area have such an excessive pride that they can cheap shot people's individuality as some asset to their branding idea of wholesome idiocracy of having a society in society. In a society where there are rules already and they by attempting to threaten me even by appearing when I come to reveal their wrongs have already admitted that they do not belong in this society and do not wish to belong.
I look back at my involvement there, I never could be myself but rather live up to some expectations of what these people seem to think and act upon and rather I fancied myself not at all. That people so evenly fell for the ploy that I was even one of them. I could never be myself. Its like their mantra is so hard and so think- that hey; I thought of this entire place like the roman empire, so knit and lit and all this shot shit. A mantra that was so annoying and so annoying even further I felt sorry for someone who felt to be struggling as much as I was there. And though I tried to help that person out in which ever manner I could. And then I tried to be as social as I could under these trying circumstances but no one could recognize the struggle. Because they were all in and all as one of the school and no one really ever questioned the legality and the correctness moral and mental of an institution, who would influence a place to be so toxic to art. So toxic to the heart and so toxic to learning in true, but avoiding the fact that people cannot be expected to carry on this mantra that this school is so damn important in which in the case it is not. And that expectation alone dictates a kind of question, why and why so hardcore? If not an empire under the knees of the people and you pay into this thing and think this is just the school and you can live like that. But you cannot. The school itself is uncomfortable. It forces too much on people and takes their image as a joke and frankly; this is displayed in much of the housing and the food. Two walls to perspectively look at. And two small walls for insight. Food so quick and ready that sometimes it is like you can live off the soda alone to think the food is something better! The food as if a shortage to people who live in some type of slave camp or if you like soldiers, people who live in such a slave camp as soldiers and you are either the person of the slave or the soldier. There is no either or but. The food would be so terrible and so shitty. The recommends of the housing so terrible that it hides under the marketing of fellowship. Well, at the ending if you are to ever check out, one of their flag martials for the room inspection
will yell at you for not scheduling in advance like a "normal person" for checking out, when of course there is no flag martial for your quarter. And they like to laugh at you for believing that the toxic atmosphere was imaginary when it was quiet real and they have just shown the inner darkness of this estate simply covering over its abuses with marketing and public relations and all these chants. Just so it can continue being an afront to what it actually is. Someone's occupation of habit to cause disorder or rather create another society within and test how far they can control everyone else in the country if not the world. Diversity? They say so proudly. Let me tell you. There may be diversity but really there are people around that area who are diverse, but yet when anyone mentions them there is nothing good to be said about them and this is racism. Picture this, build a large rich infrastructure that continually chips away an improvished area full of blacks/ african americans, lives easy while these people suffer and are called names when in many times they are forced to do things just to survive. And really this is on the fault of this place for making life so dire for these people and then basically ignoring them in " diversity". If that is not a dog whistle then I do not know what is.
They act the part of heroism in saying we are grandly protected from that area, people can be safe from that area and that people of that area only do crimes and really only help create crimes. Its kinda of horrible when you actually think about it; none of these people are human, they are placed on the outset like a large imaginary border is drawn that says humans and non humans. And that's exactly how the residents treat people of that area. The only welcome diversity is not of african americans of any class, but anyone else but african americans however no one really seems to care about africans as if they escape the mental radar of people's thoughts and are included but yet not included as african americans. I say that really; the place of that institution was racist at its start and is still racist today. There are too many happenings in which people of color are mire, mirror sided just for being theirselves and trying to adhere to this plus more than you culture of this place. You not more important than empire. This same attention to detail attitude points out that some people just are not welcomed here and so really anyone who can tell what actually happens on the inside in any shape or manner is not welcomed there. And not be a blissful fool is a true sin to the attention to detail attitude. You are targeted for being anything but what they expect. And from a group of people who are racist in true, no one should have to be living in what they expect. Because what they expect is terrible and horrible. They just expect you to go along with a way of living life that has no potential for you even being there or in this country as a person. But rather a tool!
It is easy to be caught up in their games of pride this and pride that, but really when you go to get an education it shows that they are only concerned with targeting people for money and making disparaging comments that people will actually read into and make reality about you and its truly disturbing and frightening how no one actually says anything about them or that you actually have to look for bad things about their university in terms of testimony. From real people who do hold them as idol by concluding their sentences, with pride or some bullshit. Its time for a real talk of how their little mind games is destroying society and namely trying to gangster minorities such as blacks to be their pawns while making life as a whole worse for blacks and others not in their game.
I was tried because I realized how bankrupt in morals these people were. The education was just an overall front so they can keep toying with people and keep messing with people who indeed have no intention to be toyed with and some will just be victimized and others will join and some the rarity will fight and mostly, I find how hatred these people are towards art that does not represent them or their ideal society. It is discrimination against everyone else, just because they do not think nor feel the same. They play can you see it or not, or if it hits will it inflict pain? And think its funny to deprive people of social contacts just for their own political movement and fun and dandy find content in continuing to bother with people in this very nasty manner.
I was tried because I realized how alone I was and how much of a horde they have produced in crazies. How many people they have robbed of their lives and insist that they did not work hard enough or take the easy way out or that they were living fluff lives and expecting things to be handed to them. They cannot know these things anyhow because they do not care, they only think of you as a thing and never as person, nice would be saying a character but they in my experience up close and personal can never think of you as anything if you do not follow their vision of life. To which I said, " its true", They have no heart at all.
I made a mockery of them this entire time and inspired by a music video of " Into the Night" I decided it was time to leave this part of my life behind and frankly get the justice that is needed for everyone to finally put them down. In this last gambit I explain how from 2013 and 2018 this was all observation. Of how terrible people could be. When they think they have the upper hand and do not think they can be caught.
And how undisciplined these people are by trying to off shot art as a crime and try to hamper people in their practices of art, which by the way can only represent a study and not the comics for real.
I show you the underhand of society in which people never speak about. The dark and the brutal-Burston.
I tried for these Lezhin comic contests and they seemed to take advantage of this and not give a damn about people as people, and not realizing that people might be cautious of them but it is not everything to them. Showing their excessive if not useless and unnecessary pride and only one group of people in this area have such an excessive pride that they can cheap shot people's individuality as some asset to their branding idea of wholesome idiocracy of having a society in society. In a society where there are rules already and they by attempting to threaten me even by appearing when I come to reveal their wrongs have already admitted that they do not belong in this society and do not wish to belong.
I look back at my involvement there, I never could be myself but rather live up to some expectations of what these people seem to think and act upon and rather I fancied myself not at all. That people so evenly fell for the ploy that I was even one of them. I could never be myself. Its like their mantra is so hard and so think- that hey; I thought of this entire place like the roman empire, so knit and lit and all this shot shit. A mantra that was so annoying and so annoying even further I felt sorry for someone who felt to be struggling as much as I was there. And though I tried to help that person out in which ever manner I could. And then I tried to be as social as I could under these trying circumstances but no one could recognize the struggle. Because they were all in and all as one of the school and no one really ever questioned the legality and the correctness moral and mental of an institution, who would influence a place to be so toxic to art. So toxic to the heart and so toxic to learning in true, but avoiding the fact that people cannot be expected to carry on this mantra that this school is so damn important in which in the case it is not. And that expectation alone dictates a kind of question, why and why so hardcore? If not an empire under the knees of the people and you pay into this thing and think this is just the school and you can live like that. But you cannot. The school itself is uncomfortable. It forces too much on people and takes their image as a joke and frankly; this is displayed in much of the housing and the food. Two walls to perspectively look at. And two small walls for insight. Food so quick and ready that sometimes it is like you can live off the soda alone to think the food is something better! The food as if a shortage to people who live in some type of slave camp or if you like soldiers, people who live in such a slave camp as soldiers and you are either the person of the slave or the soldier. There is no either or but. The food would be so terrible and so shitty. The recommends of the housing so terrible that it hides under the marketing of fellowship. Well, at the ending if you are to ever check out, one of their flag martials for the room inspection
will yell at you for not scheduling in advance like a "normal person" for checking out, when of course there is no flag martial for your quarter. And they like to laugh at you for believing that the toxic atmosphere was imaginary when it was quiet real and they have just shown the inner darkness of this estate simply covering over its abuses with marketing and public relations and all these chants. Just so it can continue being an afront to what it actually is. Someone's occupation of habit to cause disorder or rather create another society within and test how far they can control everyone else in the country if not the world. Diversity? They say so proudly. Let me tell you. There may be diversity but really there are people around that area who are diverse, but yet when anyone mentions them there is nothing good to be said about them and this is racism. Picture this, build a large rich infrastructure that continually chips away an improvished area full of blacks/ african americans, lives easy while these people suffer and are called names when in many times they are forced to do things just to survive. And really this is on the fault of this place for making life so dire for these people and then basically ignoring them in " diversity". If that is not a dog whistle then I do not know what is.
They act the part of heroism in saying we are grandly protected from that area, people can be safe from that area and that people of that area only do crimes and really only help create crimes. Its kinda of horrible when you actually think about it; none of these people are human, they are placed on the outset like a large imaginary border is drawn that says humans and non humans. And that's exactly how the residents treat people of that area. The only welcome diversity is not of african americans of any class, but anyone else but african americans however no one really seems to care about africans as if they escape the mental radar of people's thoughts and are included but yet not included as african americans. I say that really; the place of that institution was racist at its start and is still racist today. There are too many happenings in which people of color are mire, mirror sided just for being theirselves and trying to adhere to this plus more than you culture of this place. You not more important than empire. This same attention to detail attitude points out that some people just are not welcomed here and so really anyone who can tell what actually happens on the inside in any shape or manner is not welcomed there. And not be a blissful fool is a true sin to the attention to detail attitude. You are targeted for being anything but what they expect. And from a group of people who are racist in true, no one should have to be living in what they expect. Because what they expect is terrible and horrible. They just expect you to go along with a way of living life that has no potential for you even being there or in this country as a person. But rather a tool!
It is easy to be caught up in their games of pride this and pride that, but really when you go to get an education it shows that they are only concerned with targeting people for money and making disparaging comments that people will actually read into and make reality about you and its truly disturbing and frightening how no one actually says anything about them or that you actually have to look for bad things about their university in terms of testimony. From real people who do hold them as idol by concluding their sentences, with pride or some bullshit. Its time for a real talk of how their little mind games is destroying society and namely trying to gangster minorities such as blacks to be their pawns while making life as a whole worse for blacks and others not in their game.
I was tried because I realized how bankrupt in morals these people were. The education was just an overall front so they can keep toying with people and keep messing with people who indeed have no intention to be toyed with and some will just be victimized and others will join and some the rarity will fight and mostly, I find how hatred these people are towards art that does not represent them or their ideal society. It is discrimination against everyone else, just because they do not think nor feel the same. They play can you see it or not, or if it hits will it inflict pain? And think its funny to deprive people of social contacts just for their own political movement and fun and dandy find content in continuing to bother with people in this very nasty manner.
I was tried because I realized how alone I was and how much of a horde they have produced in crazies. How many people they have robbed of their lives and insist that they did not work hard enough or take the easy way out or that they were living fluff lives and expecting things to be handed to them. They cannot know these things anyhow because they do not care, they only think of you as a thing and never as person, nice would be saying a character but they in my experience up close and personal can never think of you as anything if you do not follow their vision of life. To which I said, " its true", They have no heart at all.
I made a mockery of them this entire time and inspired by a music video of " Into the Night" I decided it was time to leave this part of my life behind and frankly get the justice that is needed for everyone to finally put them down. In this last gambit I explain how from 2013 and 2018 this was all observation. Of how terrible people could be. When they think they have the upper hand and do not think they can be caught.
And how undisciplined these people are by trying to off shot art as a crime and try to hamper people in their practices of art, which by the way can only represent a study and not the comics for real.
I show you the underhand of society in which people never speak about. The dark and the brutal-Burston.
Comments
Post a Comment