math, psychology and rainy days.

Truly never a sexual thought occurred until I saw her.

I became friends. I did think of her legs.

Met another friend that of hers and realized that maybe I should distance myself to gain clarity.

She already has son and is going to get married. I exhausted for expending ever expense to just get one date and the net is so fucking wide, but I cannot find one and it takes to much to get to even the questions you should ask.

I still think of sexual and declare that it is natural and decide to respect her space.

See another girl, she smiles but its not the same. I smile back.

I take some good advice from her.

Rainy days are a must.
Do not see her again.

First girl I really talk to about school.

Likes the class and the teacher seems to like her.

We sit in this friend group that is the odd ball table.

Teacher seems to only recognize her and army guy.

I am called a woman.

I try to talk to her more during class but army guy hogs space.

She has feelings for me but for the reason I talk about, I cannot confront her.

I feel like trash. And want revenge for even being forced to do such a thing
and that probably was my only chance of happiness then.

Talk in elevator once. Rain day one.

Talk in elevator twice, rain day two.

Rained on again, three day.

Lighting, sees mystical girl.

dreams of seeing movie with psychology girl but will not see her again, slaps self at pond.

Hot day, I just fail to speak to mystical girl.

Comments

Popular Posts