day 22.
It was the sake of hope and sake of ambition. That I even mentioned to reach to contact her.
Not a mention was returned for a long while and I felt as if I had lost out on holding onto whatever happiness was from not saying or doing anything at all but that is no way to live.
She talked over span of hesitated steps. First an acceptance made me warm and I felt as if my wish had been granted, so happy I was. Such happiness made me realize that her response could be clarified as rude and really showed she knew nothing of what was going on. At least I have her right there, I would say but then I would remember how fickle this technology is in revealing real feelings and being anything of any use for relationships. But really; I had waited and waited and worked and worked and she only had to say that. Just for that I just lost it and I could not support her any longer.
But then another knock came, only one more word and as pathetic as it was, I felt hope again. And then again I answered and she responded in one word and then when it was not worthwhile to say anything at all but some more words. I guess. I just hung in there for the hell of it.
But if people refuse to even speak to you for a week; they really don't care and just want to be left alone. Or either are too busy but in my introspection I believe it to be too late. For any nice sympathy to be portrayed as this relationship being mendable. When it cannot be. When people refuse to give talents to truth and go out of their way for unspeakable harm, no longer can I just treat this as normal. When it is not. And will never accept it as such.
After being beaten and abused and step over and stepped upon I say that enough is enough, I have done nothing wrong and really; its everyone else's fault for letting such evil just run amuck and think its funny. I have no reason to put up with nonsense. I have no reason to be treated even as such and want to declare that there will never be an ending up until the day of real retribution.
I just cannot deal with the over all evil and jackassery of folks so egoed in red and so terrorists they wish people dead in their own efforts and own acts.
Not a mention was returned for a long while and I felt as if I had lost out on holding onto whatever happiness was from not saying or doing anything at all but that is no way to live.
She talked over span of hesitated steps. First an acceptance made me warm and I felt as if my wish had been granted, so happy I was. Such happiness made me realize that her response could be clarified as rude and really showed she knew nothing of what was going on. At least I have her right there, I would say but then I would remember how fickle this technology is in revealing real feelings and being anything of any use for relationships. But really; I had waited and waited and worked and worked and she only had to say that. Just for that I just lost it and I could not support her any longer.
But then another knock came, only one more word and as pathetic as it was, I felt hope again. And then again I answered and she responded in one word and then when it was not worthwhile to say anything at all but some more words. I guess. I just hung in there for the hell of it.
But if people refuse to even speak to you for a week; they really don't care and just want to be left alone. Or either are too busy but in my introspection I believe it to be too late. For any nice sympathy to be portrayed as this relationship being mendable. When it cannot be. When people refuse to give talents to truth and go out of their way for unspeakable harm, no longer can I just treat this as normal. When it is not. And will never accept it as such.
After being beaten and abused and step over and stepped upon I say that enough is enough, I have done nothing wrong and really; its everyone else's fault for letting such evil just run amuck and think its funny. I have no reason to put up with nonsense. I have no reason to be treated even as such and want to declare that there will never be an ending up until the day of real retribution.
I just cannot deal with the over all evil and jackassery of folks so egoed in red and so terrorists they wish people dead in their own efforts and own acts.
Comments
Post a Comment