MK MZODERN BIRTHDAY PRIME.
Its been long overdue, but its time to celebrate the Birthday of MK MZODERN in true. It should have been celebrated earlier but a lot of progress had to be made up and in this following event.
I will celebrate works up to highest points of views including the latest high point which is this month of Jan. 2018. The views have not been around 4,000 for some time now for a month at all for a very long while. But the quality and the views is what matters and for now- it matters that the quality and the views match up and the quality is not poor and receiving high views. Usually that would denote progress would need to be made for the endeavor I want to do. But now since quality high and the blog truly meets its purpose for now I am going to go back into the past and emphasize each thing-all the purposes that led up to these peaks in views. DECEMBER 2013. MAY 2014. Jan. 2015.Jan.2018 are all the high points. And rather some points are simply those who beat out near months for higher views.
December 2013; The masterful end to a time in where many things were introduced just to explain an idea, in the continuation of ideas, I will actually divulge into the full ideas head on and talk about the consequence of the environment in the condition of the posts and this will be the said true story in sorts at least in logistics and mantra and ideal.
MAY 2014 Was a departure from an environment in which I gave it all but nothing seemed to work and frankly I was glad I made provisions for the blog to continue afterwards and features complete ideas yet again.
Jan 2015 Was a change from depending on writing on the blog to actually develop the focus of what I wanted to study for my own practice and frankly allowed alot of freedom and no constrains. The full tale of this experience.
Going to skip two years for the sake to say that for these years, views were not good at all because I did not promote them. But they followed the mantra of 2015 but not focusing on the blog but pursuits to further in actuality instead of pure sensationalism.
Jan 2018 is the revival of the original theme and new themes as well and many things have occurred up to this time and many things will occur and happen in this time. Signifying 5 years in which MK MZODERN has simply stayed alive with its certain purpose to come full effect in this Birthday Prime event.
I will celebrate works up to highest points of views including the latest high point which is this month of Jan. 2018. The views have not been around 4,000 for some time now for a month at all for a very long while. But the quality and the views is what matters and for now- it matters that the quality and the views match up and the quality is not poor and receiving high views. Usually that would denote progress would need to be made for the endeavor I want to do. But now since quality high and the blog truly meets its purpose for now I am going to go back into the past and emphasize each thing-all the purposes that led up to these peaks in views. DECEMBER 2013. MAY 2014. Jan. 2015.Jan.2018 are all the high points. And rather some points are simply those who beat out near months for higher views.
December 2013; The masterful end to a time in where many things were introduced just to explain an idea, in the continuation of ideas, I will actually divulge into the full ideas head on and talk about the consequence of the environment in the condition of the posts and this will be the said true story in sorts at least in logistics and mantra and ideal.
MAY 2014 Was a departure from an environment in which I gave it all but nothing seemed to work and frankly I was glad I made provisions for the blog to continue afterwards and features complete ideas yet again.
Jan 2015 Was a change from depending on writing on the blog to actually develop the focus of what I wanted to study for my own practice and frankly allowed alot of freedom and no constrains. The full tale of this experience.
Going to skip two years for the sake to say that for these years, views were not good at all because I did not promote them. But they followed the mantra of 2015 but not focusing on the blog but pursuits to further in actuality instead of pure sensationalism.
Jan 2018 is the revival of the original theme and new themes as well and many things have occurred up to this time and many things will occur and happen in this time. Signifying 5 years in which MK MZODERN has simply stayed alive with its certain purpose to come full effect in this Birthday Prime event.
Comments
Post a Comment