The england xe568. The inrest e3568. x years.

Notice that people do not like art and that ever so much on the street lurk potential murderer?
Yes, I Briskby Jones notices it. Mages and elementals and surpors and Venters and armorers and enchanters shadow oh my. But of the dark hell kind. The hell kind that supports dishumanity. One that does not need the Angelmen to defeat it but one for people to defeat if only they opened their eyes.

The cold forces all those who are evil to stay in their shells. And I went to the library albeit sick thinking of romantics and seeing people again. I should have stayed up in modern  ideals and thinking but you know what; I can sleep when I do not feel good and risk going into shock. I slept an entire free week away, why? Why? I was too tired and I had no idea just to say in sarcasm of how much opportunity was lost by undermining forces.

The people of the world stayed their degrading way and I just hung out with people who I no longer could connect at all with. They were so great to stay in their own bubbles and not acknowledge the truth. I though feel like I let Alluice Gracmac down. I was no longer able to say hello. That Pixelis fellow was hard to find at first but I found her on the weekends, but she was like being followed and chased, and I gave chase and yet the baggers were all afraid and looked on in fear if not in shame or a plea in help from the Red Queen. Billy tried with Darken to save this girl once, and think of a reality in which neither one of them would die, but it just did not work out.

My own personal dates did not work out; I continually came into contact with these four girls I would always see and this pair of women who came to the quarter later than most to their homes of entry.

The day of valentines rung in my head the death of this place and no one could care about what evil had happened here. They were ignorant of the greater darker and I met up with Tempest and in the battle filmed by Alio as a battle of wits over that time I was to out evade her. Even though all the allies I made I thought I made even Billy and Darken and all of them became undependable- I met with people for some encouragement and strangely they gave me encouragement. Holli Day, Nelson Milk and Farro Graye were all best friends but as always I was a secondary character. No one could understand my woe but they gave me inspiration.

They tried to flush me out with grand attacks and a grand flush and I swore I would never be defeated by them and left in the fury and gunned them dead in the square's deal deadly back corner. Even though Nancy Mtitcher gave me instruction on how to escape the gun fight and arrived to give me passage to a better place. I slowly died in the Mage's attack wave of the Red Hell.

Mtitcher revived me but I yet lay dying on the inside for what I had seen in that place day in and day out and people and this second world and how annoying it all was. I found comfort in Nico Tamper and her lessons in self defense and laying with the 19th Ninka in their fight against the Brazers.

Nancy, Nico and Alio and Meve and Gothika arrive to invite me on a trip with them to the Harskronn Labs. The labs of the hellish dogs. The trip leaves me morally shaken when I am infatuated with Wryim Pryarisamu and cannot contact her for the sake of the mission and I am forced to battle with a crazy stabber called Neep and all the while, I never see her again and the mission ends.

Basically involves the time from 2014 to 2015 end and basically follows the advents of another main character and his campaign to expose the Red Inrest terrorists as they are and not how they want to be and makes a discovery at the end of the year of 2014 in representation to the end of the year 2015 in representation that changes his mind about things and that contributes to the last story in a sense of set up. The next story will be called the Will of Artemis.

Comments

Popular Posts