day 13.

Waiting for you to reply.

Days and days and days and days.

Only one word or only two.

Just to think you follow but you never do.

Oh, I have given up on you and I have come back to, again and again.

I just sit in bed dead and dead, not as alive as I was before and certain hatred for the
forces wicked and unreached.

My balls are broken by dangerous women who appreciate nothing but their advantage.

All this and that. I have just wasted time to be with you it is to seem and when I say its not.

There is a glimmer of hope but that hope is crushed by your response.

You will never remember and do not want to.

Oh, well that's on you for letting people control you.

And certain perceptions to make you a red rope rag doll.

I write and I write, I have not written a book about you yet but I certainly will.

As long as I wait I only grow more correct. Thank you for showing me the truth,
however if that includes you or not, is simply and truly up to you now.

I can not tell anyone how to live their life. Just how is it truly up to you;
acknowledge your truth and set yourself free...

Be right for me and I'll catch you, you'll see.
Be a ragdoll and I will never be free.

Comments

Popular Posts