Decision Day.
The rise is different, embrace nature my folk, swing from trees and embrace it in the worth of its art because of all of real nature is going away and its true that its going away. If you left the world become of that of decay. This is the decision day. I write in several tones and I have five routes to say what it is at all. Working to tell you in a song, working to tell you in one line, working to tell you in one page, one single method after and then a song again. And then the world again.
I am going to tell I reflected on me and of the world and that it is over the journey from that time I stepped in the lou and settled for the old and not the new. But then went strong into the new and now I see the wintertribes over and over and its gone. Burning down like a melted iceberg and glacier, I cannot be of that mind here. Somewhere of snow, will be the anthem but the time of that time is over. Not holding back on what is me, what I meant is for others and its all been taken out of context. I must be of the journey just for me.
The decision I make on this day is to not live in the pain no more. Be free, for long and I know I will be free. You cannot make someone. Be of that of you. You are not meant to fight for creativity. I will continue my vision true and let me tell you. There is a hidden story that must be told before we move on through and no more talk of my progress because that is all your toy and its through. I will not be failed. I cover all corners five books and all. Make it 16 and more before the end of this tall.
I move forward with lighting and need not tell you anyone in this manner, this will be the only venue and the only choice here in which the tale will be told on the character's focus oh, be bold. I cannot release an incomplete story for you to chase at it naked. The size of the tits and have its legs boldened in this stance on its head. I tell it as it is. There is no need for wintertribes and nor kyeombi here so boldly anymore. What Kyeombi is can not be defined or the net or given any equivalence in this pop culture world and I refuse to be this graphic this or graphic that with something with is not to be confined by such consumerism and false nature.
Thank you for viewing if you like watching people cry!
I am going to tell I reflected on me and of the world and that it is over the journey from that time I stepped in the lou and settled for the old and not the new. But then went strong into the new and now I see the wintertribes over and over and its gone. Burning down like a melted iceberg and glacier, I cannot be of that mind here. Somewhere of snow, will be the anthem but the time of that time is over. Not holding back on what is me, what I meant is for others and its all been taken out of context. I must be of the journey just for me.
The decision I make on this day is to not live in the pain no more. Be free, for long and I know I will be free. You cannot make someone. Be of that of you. You are not meant to fight for creativity. I will continue my vision true and let me tell you. There is a hidden story that must be told before we move on through and no more talk of my progress because that is all your toy and its through. I will not be failed. I cover all corners five books and all. Make it 16 and more before the end of this tall.
I move forward with lighting and need not tell you anyone in this manner, this will be the only venue and the only choice here in which the tale will be told on the character's focus oh, be bold. I cannot release an incomplete story for you to chase at it naked. The size of the tits and have its legs boldened in this stance on its head. I tell it as it is. There is no need for wintertribes and nor kyeombi here so boldly anymore. What Kyeombi is can not be defined or the net or given any equivalence in this pop culture world and I refuse to be this graphic this or graphic that with something with is not to be confined by such consumerism and false nature.
Thank you for viewing if you like watching people cry!
Comments
Post a Comment