2nd and Last keystone post.

I say second and last keystone post is significant in the manner of which to treat your audience. Which you treat your audience is basically how you want them to receive the message and this is very important. Do you want to waste their time with a repeat or settle for a novelty feel of repeats for a long time after this or becoming essential part of your posting or for a time a part of your posting or for an event? These are questions you need to ask, but I will only say that you have to know what you want and want to display else you are wasting your time and others and you must be truly honest with yourself; does a black boy look good in a monkey sweat shirt?(H&M story)  I think not. Its about how much the audience can take and how much you want to take to establish an event, feel or concept or else something else. And for the purpose of here I establish this all for the sake of the people to learn the technique of what I use here and that by now I have reached my conclusion mostly of my feels and now I am going to explain why education should have no outcomes of money and should probably be funded with projects from students from many departments which will help them develop real life skills.

I explain that last semester only showed how much a crime repeats to the point it must be punished and that crime I have in sort explained in the last posts, well this crime becomes apparent the fault of administrators of a cruel system trying to foster results of their liking for people they want to govern over as gods. To tie into this Kyeombi was developed after a hurricane in which I saw how barren society actual is with no power to govern it and no media and no pop culture and no internet and nothing at all. Its important to notice that people think of theirselves as gods in positions of education and it comes to no surprise that in my school the particular phenomenon happened all the time And the children blissfully ignorant or took advantage and the teachers act in such zeal that they were doing things and they blissfully ignored it all. Ignored it and ignored it does not mean that their crimes of abuse did not go unpunished. It was the children who did not get the results they needed to move forth and suffered because of the poor staff and teachers and only there for money talks. I went on thinking things were to be different only for the sake of a joke. Nothing would be different in any higher or lower setting. You can have all these prides and evade people's minds with these laughs and these games of successful mantra is being of pride and because you come from " a no such impoverished school but you will only call it that to make remarks about people and estates you know about to push you ego centric nonsense and disconnect from reality!" Continuing perpetuating the crime and make situations so that you can repeat it over and over no matter how many places, families and children you enslave, killed and rape most possibly to death knowing how cuckholded you nasty badgers truly are. That you are just allowed to do with the nothing you do for anyone and the allowance of money your so called job gives you. But there is no passion and what you will find that if people were made to fund their own schools lots of passion in legal methods would be needed and lots of ethic and regulation would be needed too as in every other job. And it would ensure that people know the cost of money and the worth of people truly as people respected to do a job a certain way and not just students from this or that area! Has any university truly tried to be self sufficient? And make their own goals ready to the world and bring in the result they want in a way that helps people. No university does this because they outright have no intention of helping people. They have no intention of making life better for this country and this world an only care about making money. No matter how nice they may seem they only are nice for customer service which details money not because of their worldy beliefs outside of money. They only care about money and that is a sad way to be when of course, they really do not want admit the full story is that inside they hold systems that are detrimental to peoples health and social standings and relationships and only worsen them. No one on campus will speak up because education is god in this society and should it be?

It should not be and for that reason I look into why of Kyeombi ten years ago and what perspective the storm gave and what perspective is the tides of change and how money is really nothing in terms of the asset you gain in doing things without expecting monetary exchange. You build connections and you build assets and skills and real ones that work and have application and not ones to find your spot on a team as some type of worker for a type of standard. You need to find yourself your own team and that dynamic of the team is solely up to you. I devised I had no other team but my own self because no body can know the worth of my comics and no one can tell me otherwise or put me down.

In last semester two teachers had a way of changing every one of my works in which I have worked hard for into the equivalent of c or failing work. They seemed to dismiss the meanings I had for each work and though it met the parameters it could never meet the parameters of their mannerisms of doing things because we were two different people. Every other student really had no voice and no thought outside of appealing to the teacher and really thus no self branding. Instead of playing follower I kept my own estate of myself as brand no matter how much people did not like it that I would not play along. It was too stifling to get along with such tried folk and I did appreciate them at all and the particular one I did care about was this girl who was particular and could be said to following her own brand but was often absent for presentations and such but eventually turned work in. Given here; she had such leyway but I did all the same as everyone and even better in terms of actually things in terms of my own branding. Everyone else was like my assignment here and my assignment there and the people really did not understand the sum of a set and not of two pieces. Held the opinion of the teacher as a god and such teacher would occasionally erupt me because I was so articulate about my work. Did I get A+ for explaining things in a way no one would. No I did not.
Not one person even really accepted the fact that I was perhaps valid in my statements of self branding.  All the while contending with the flux of invading crimes in happenstance from where it usually occurs. And I say this gets to you in way in which you must qwell off unnessecary feelings and focus on the job at hand, basically getting free of the class to go and eventually divulge of the participants of the tirade. Not murder but divulge, gore red killers would not know of such things as they only anticipate to make things worse. In such; the teacher located in which enemies would say are impoverished areas and center of their hate, was faced much by their interruptions spurned on by the tortures of the gore red to do these things for the sake of their lives. It was here that I realized that I was right in every means and had nothing of a sin to my name. And that showed brightly even before but was more validated here and came in great handy when the teacher of that class room, decried that these works of mine where artworks and that they were "Me,me,me". Of course it was me and me as it was my own branding I had seen through all my works but the teacher refused to acknowledge because all his folks else in the class were willing compelled students solely just freaking sheep. Who knew nothing and realizing your team and in my case ;myself, makes you able to stand up and do for yourself you cannot do while attached to frivolous people. And being ganged up upon just for the sake of what you are doing is right and in line, helps you realize if there was a critical expectation for the institute to reach you would be praised instead of punished. And corruption goes down in this manner when there are clear defined objectives even to the money and the ethics of the money. And no can put you do for not having a certain requirement of living before this that falls in live with the vision of the people at the institute and their qualms about people in which area in which they never travel to.

The lesson of that time in the hurricane and the aftermath of seeing things in the raw and how people treat each other, I realized that if society were to ever collapse I and all other minorities would be on their own fighting against people who find their selves higher than the rest. So fractured is the world that allows for separations and further more as I said you allow mostly people who are there for money rather than learning when things are so centered  on money and really no one will ever come for learning when all they see of their ego is helping out "poor people" when in fact these people are middle class falsely labeled as poor just because of their race. And for these misnomers they give their time to help, these misfits and these child sluts they must need money for compensation.
Kudos for those who do not know ;never on the radio during Ike did I hear on the national radio people say once " Humble" to describe my area but rather Houston. As Houston is all that ever fucking matters to anyone. How describable annoying it is to be ignored by the world and have such a fake fronted city promoted even in times of hardship is just a slap in a face and furthermore pushes the meaning of you as your team. People may believe in all these different gods but there in reality is own one god to follow. Your survival in a manner of which God himself would approve. And frankly it is no ones right to direct you. None.

The crime that repeats over and over again. Rings in the head of how hanged up on racism and pure hatred for people they do not understand ;are a certain folk. So valiant, so prideful and so money tripping they do not realize that their school teaches nothing and guarantees nothing and may as well be a donation to whatever God these bastards serve for anyone who leaves without a clue as how they are going to succeed in life further. It is just a scam the modern system of education allows too much corruption and too much abuse and to be made truly for education people inside institutes should be able to make their own funds and would better make life better in terms of understanding truly the impact they have on the world and surrounding areas and that every person is not a money ticket but a valuable peace of the team. That works together like a manufacturing line to get more people to education and not repelling people from these institutes and their circumstances of crimes and corruption.

Basically wrote this to serve the rest without making it look like it was too drawn out and rather compacts most meaningful messages of the prose together to meet the conclusion of the event and also as an example. It could be said this is a dry well, but its really on how far you want to push things without the meaning fading away and being less effective to your readers of the point you make and sometimes for judgement of what is necessary and what is not you have to end before you plummet in the ratings of what the quality readers expect in your goals and points and what your blog is all about. These are very important elements and I staged this exercise in this manner. However there is something that you can do to pump up your "dry well" which is by placing elements of research that boost the length of posts and also quality and it takes keen eye and thought to this but I will not focus on this for now. Most important in this is giving it time to develop great ideas, eating properly and sleeping when necessary to maximize potential.

Such of this can be found in the start of Kyeombi and all I will say is that it takes time to arise such capital that is both monetary making and well of focus of what it is to do.  I will say this is a grand exercise that can be used to get rid of depression and launch your forth even if you loose whomever motivates you. That is going through how you do things with the audience and adding a personal lean or some other lean to it.

And that is it for this event and possibly you might be able to escape the weekend rut with all of these information to motivate and empower you ever the slightest in getting to the point of where you have a following.





Comments

Popular Posts