finishline. iseemodern

I see that there was a modern and it was time
for it to all and all end. O, I see grandsky of failure
tales of darkness in the sky and I wished an everygreen day
hi, but to the surprise of me inside the forest I wished to be
was a decay to wipe that one dream away of me succeeding
and liking that forest.
So I found another forest of the winter time, call it winter tribes.
Winter tribes and dark vibes contrasted and the battle that lasted
left me weak and torn up inside for all the sweat I felt and then
all the sweat I could and could not feel. I left that place for the
timberlands of the eve and the nigh and the morn and the fish
of the creek of a park of the jake. I found myself down by the lake
again and again found myself the forest my friend. Trained and trained
again, life was hard then again. In the pines of whichever I found the solace
and no one could take it away.

I was gunshot by the bullet to start the race and CARED and carried on with it inside.
It was pained and it was strained to think I was wrong but for the sake of survival I was so
wrong just for the elm, pine and elk. I wished to see again. I did nothing wrong.
Yet I see modern again. Of arrogant the people are. Arrogant the people are.
Arrogant.

I climbed up the wall of the ivery and saw a tragedy. The gun bullet inside of me collapsed me
and I held onto life through the dark woods. The dark woods that only got more dangerous to thread and laid in red of people which should be dead. But I swear they have all these pressures built in my head and I draw em out in a big grand storm of life and death.

To find the only thing is to set thy self free and accept the has done nothing wrong.
Done nothing wrong, nothing wrong. Nothing wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong...wrong.

AT ALL! And I see the finish line, ahmm-mmhm.

Comments

Popular Posts