MM. 2018.
Now I have launched the Kyeombi site you will see high application of the skills thus gathered on MK MZODERN up to this day, synonymously mm party will be gathered here in the awesome display of Kyeombi stories. Greenport is technically included in this and is the event for here to get into the conquest of the write and thus there will be no more Greenport but an visual drawn book
offline. It is possibly one of the last new stories for a while of that sort. I was going to write a bit more about 2006 but I think that it is better to draw than to write for this particular project.
If I had prepared some visual outset for this project it would have been great but I discover that really
some things do not need to be said in a written format under certain conditions.
AD VID MORNING is something of what I have been working on for a while and includes some of the girls from Women Samurai might wear. Will include direction that includes Kyeombi characters in some parts. Fun opportunity to find out the characters in a different light and one of the morning perhaps.
This is a large project that I will not release until February but in the real meantime, the strong hold in interest and large amount of posts in one direction signifies the restoration of the blog.In such that the continued story of the Mornings will be continued until this launch.
offline. It is possibly one of the last new stories for a while of that sort. I was going to write a bit more about 2006 but I think that it is better to draw than to write for this particular project.
If I had prepared some visual outset for this project it would have been great but I discover that really
some things do not need to be said in a written format under certain conditions.
AD VID MORNING is something of what I have been working on for a while and includes some of the girls from Women Samurai might wear. Will include direction that includes Kyeombi characters in some parts. Fun opportunity to find out the characters in a different light and one of the morning perhaps.
This is a large project that I will not release until February but in the real meantime, the strong hold in interest and large amount of posts in one direction signifies the restoration of the blog.In such that the continued story of the Mornings will be continued until this launch.
Comments
Post a Comment