day 6&19
I lay there fucked.
And felt only heaven...
There was only heaven
and such heaven did I feel on the
tip of my tongue.
That was rather painful when it started to fade away
and when I wanted more it was all gone
and the city and the skyline had no handles on the gravity
of this mmm addiction no of this mmm- no
mmmm-mmm-oh only oh my gosh.
Its addiction gone wild.
I lay there fucked in the wine of the tavern and I saw in the fries
of there being a stripper bar where the girls would dance their nastiest
and I would be welcomed into myself again.
Myself trapped in the addiction.
I lay there looking as they came down the poles
of strip bar and then I saw them down the fire poles
writing investigative work at work about fire girls.
The addiction of the tongue of many verses and I rehearsed the last bit
of my speech to tell you I am so frustrated.
mmmm..frustrated...mmmm
I am so frustrated......
fructosed and wasted again after the party for the candy cane and candy corn girl.
And felt only heaven...
There was only heaven
and such heaven did I feel on the
tip of my tongue.
That was rather painful when it started to fade away
and when I wanted more it was all gone
and the city and the skyline had no handles on the gravity
of this mmm addiction no of this mmm- no
mmmm-mmm-oh only oh my gosh.
Its addiction gone wild.
I lay there fucked in the wine of the tavern and I saw in the fries
of there being a stripper bar where the girls would dance their nastiest
and I would be welcomed into myself again.
Myself trapped in the addiction.
I lay there looking as they came down the poles
of strip bar and then I saw them down the fire poles
writing investigative work at work about fire girls.
The addiction of the tongue of many verses and I rehearsed the last bit
of my speech to tell you I am so frustrated.
mmmm..frustrated...mmmm
I am so frustrated......
fructosed and wasted again after the party for the candy cane and candy corn girl.
Comments
Post a Comment