experience of elm blue.

Assembling bike I think of her.I try to forget and wonder why I think of no one else.
Maybe because they are in the past and maybe they have turned away. Why do I pray
for no one else, is all I know she is the only one who truly I can say I would be able
to live well with. No ties to darkness and not much at all. The only reach is of the normal.
And not of the extreme. That is this demonry not of humanity but of hell and not earth.

I take much time to assemble bike. There is a bachelor going on. I try to think if I should
post again. I do not think I can. But I am happy I complete the bike, I ride for a bit trying not
to avoid crashing. The thoughts of her and only what it could truly mean upsets me so much
I avoid thinking about it. However I must resolve the story.

I did not make it outside in time to ride in the backyard and play some " trevor something".
Settled for nothing at all but putting bike in garage. Regret going to school rest of the semester, except the days I would see her. The rest of it could just as well be forgotten. But I found an answer.
One that set me free last week.

Comments

Popular Posts