The full on book. set up is done.

Informats.part 1

chapter 1.
Sets up the basis for the world inside.
chapter 2.
I mean more important stuff,very important stuff and stuff.
chapter 3
I talk about much important stuff.
chapter 4
Something is a bit different.
chapter 5
Giving you detail here.
chapter 6
 I try not to spill every detail but have.
chapter 7
I do not know why anyone should merit this pain.
chapter 8
I seek reason to fix the heart and mind from a dark bellow in fellow.

Kingdom of Hearts. part 2.

Basically this requires an event called the Banquest of the Kingdom of Hearts were basically all old ideas are going to be completed and bring even further content ahead. For Match and MM culture has been decided they will be made into books instead of an actual blog run first.

Idk if you know but there is already like a MZODERN graphic I worked on this summer as well as upcoming mornings project among others.

Ch1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 4
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
These previous posts are lists and for the sake of the content; not much is to be revealed now like I would not reveal the ending of some main header series that have been eluded in mystery until now. Removing the mystery element in favor for funs and showing is not the ideal.
 extra two chapters; ( might be released as two large events).
ch 9 planned regrets.
ch 10 conclusion

Comments

Popular Posts