Day 10.
I asked her one time and we embraced...brutal release of the want that was held in me at least I knew and from there I began to see the truth as from that embrace of love the light of the truth was illuminated. Illuminated such that the hostility and sure brutality of what was going on was revealed and neither of us could ever hid what we did or what we knew because this had us together already.
And even though the people around were curious not of their surroundings it became true of what we saw was real. And however she choose to do her thing, she did it but I choose to make life better for everyone and I could recall her crying out and she would brace herself and I would be able to see the true from the fake in that instance. And I wonder if she realized it too at that moment.
The truth was that lies floated through the air and this place was a very literal messed up place and one such messed up that only the work of a literature, a book or masterpiece encounter of hearted acts could set it free.
I felt my body be freed from these constant reminders of loneliness. And for us never was it the same again when we fought for the right to speak our minds and hearts as they are and not as potentials for toy makers of grand hostility and grand unrest and distrust and uncivility. We fought for about 2 years before they began their move. One that left me pinned under boulders and she was forced to climb against the bears. I had fallen for other women and we never spoke about our "act" and I had all but absolved the chance to talk to these women for the danger we so equally faced of them believing in these lies and become apart of these lies so deeply and so dangerously against what is really there at all.
I had been doing a rock show from a very groove show ever since that time I fell out of that place in harm and decided to hone my craft and to my surprise she had followed me behind and really I never could find her as she was there as she had taken up a new name and identity called Cjristina. My name was Percy yet it was like Mercy now and I would not go down...for I had a life to live, a rock show to hear again and finally put this all behind us. I would make sure of that just for her who had come to be in this way of life with me on her own even so, its not right for us to fight when no one should be trying to control the light... to pitch it dark and twilight it so that dark is... the light.
I moved the boulders one by one and it took nearly two years and when I awoke my body was in pain but in pain in which I knew was good. I was alive and not dead. And then I recollected what had happened in the struggle.
Near the ending she came to me and in we tossed our weapons and played the song of our act again.
And the song had changed into a more longing one, however we did not have the luxury of falling out of the day to rest in the night and warm thoughts. Maybe the cold would force them anyways. But I am still confused as ever but even there with her, those were the better days.
And even though the people around were curious not of their surroundings it became true of what we saw was real. And however she choose to do her thing, she did it but I choose to make life better for everyone and I could recall her crying out and she would brace herself and I would be able to see the true from the fake in that instance. And I wonder if she realized it too at that moment.
The truth was that lies floated through the air and this place was a very literal messed up place and one such messed up that only the work of a literature, a book or masterpiece encounter of hearted acts could set it free.
I felt my body be freed from these constant reminders of loneliness. And for us never was it the same again when we fought for the right to speak our minds and hearts as they are and not as potentials for toy makers of grand hostility and grand unrest and distrust and uncivility. We fought for about 2 years before they began their move. One that left me pinned under boulders and she was forced to climb against the bears. I had fallen for other women and we never spoke about our "act" and I had all but absolved the chance to talk to these women for the danger we so equally faced of them believing in these lies and become apart of these lies so deeply and so dangerously against what is really there at all.
I had been doing a rock show from a very groove show ever since that time I fell out of that place in harm and decided to hone my craft and to my surprise she had followed me behind and really I never could find her as she was there as she had taken up a new name and identity called Cjristina. My name was Percy yet it was like Mercy now and I would not go down...for I had a life to live, a rock show to hear again and finally put this all behind us. I would make sure of that just for her who had come to be in this way of life with me on her own even so, its not right for us to fight when no one should be trying to control the light... to pitch it dark and twilight it so that dark is... the light.
I moved the boulders one by one and it took nearly two years and when I awoke my body was in pain but in pain in which I knew was good. I was alive and not dead. And then I recollected what had happened in the struggle.
Near the ending she came to me and in we tossed our weapons and played the song of our act again.
And the song had changed into a more longing one, however we did not have the luxury of falling out of the day to rest in the night and warm thoughts. Maybe the cold would force them anyways. But I am still confused as ever but even there with her, those were the better days.
Comments
Post a Comment