1st keystone post.

Okay, before you even post this freakin post, galvanize all your freaking previous post into post container and talk about each one and then label it magazine and perhaps add new sections and new information that cares the source forward and gives grand insight into what is about to happen. For this I instruct you first post all the links in one post on your social media site of the worst rating and then all at once in separate links on the best rated social media site. This puts you in a great positional ease. To advantage the least stream with the most opportunity to see all at once and placates the highest stream with many clicks to consume. However I will not do that here. Afterwards I would build up on two posts ahead to get into the matter. But I will not do that at all. You want to be as blunt and straight forward or have some element of surprise in this keystone post.

I say that it was never easy committing to one person and frankly in modern I think that is a part of what is wrong with society, you want a person as a item and a completion of your set and maybe you are not the person to have a set complete as viewing the person as an item and not a complete person.
Maybe you do not like strengthening a society where a women is toy and women is so badly false maligned in society where the woman is a jerk to knock over people in her yields for "freedom" or rather reaction to the tv and social media that she would never have otherwise. I think that maybe its time to be real and realize that taking on the fact that you are fucking hated for being something that you are not even as and yet you accept it just to be loved by women at all, is pathetic and should never be done. And maybe its the mistake of the young to trust society to take care of you and all your wants when it never will and never will for women nor man. And maybe that a startover could be acceptable in the terms of what happened as long as people can realize the humanity of you and not the " needs " of you. And find such qualms with such feigned needs that are only a reflection of that person's hunger to defile someone who never did anything wrong and has done an above all job in ensuring the safety of people they never had to do anything for at all. Maybe a start over could make it all better but no its best to accept the things that happened happened for the sake of the sanity of what has been done. Its easy to live in illusion people but sometimes you just have to wake up and realize that people will never come around and if the situation is so dire that you cannot even settle with one person; settle with them all who you care about because you never know how much time you can spend with these people you can never have ever such connections to again. Even if the relationship was short at least it ended on honorable terms instead of people dead left and right.
But maybe its the fault of someone trying so hard to fit in, they forget the circumstances of theirselves and their certain truth in a virtue of an event that no one of this estate has. A gift to see how foolish it is to waste freedom on decrying gods who do not exist.

I might say that I will expand upon this later and that " do not go decrying gods who do not exist".
And how this ties into kyeombi is because I thought of a similar saying during events of a hurricane and developed a style of reasoning from which I had not previous from the backdrop of my experience from that storm.

Frankly; here we tie it up and basically leave a satisfactory end statement for effects outside of the event and after this post you wait a bit and see if people naturally come in and then you advertise the hell of it, sometimes in earlier days I would enlist in these trash social media sights for quick views but these days I stick only to the most known ones. So basically hook, line and sinker. Or rather in actuality of trueness, a slow trail to heaven.

Comments

Popular Posts