Day 5
Sand trench of death. I find myself sliding.
Right there in front of me her legs are the attractive.
Cannot take my eyes away. From the beauty of these legs.
Wooden pegs of a telescope I see them again, and danger thought comes about.
The pain is suffering and the more I sit in front the more I am reminded of what
want you just cannot escape in the human body.
But then I realize I have been marooned to hate myself
just by everyone else. Everyone else.
Such want cannot escape. Such want is valid when its needed.
In the smile as we talked so secretly hidden. But I held down the fruit
forbidden. Even against the upsurpers needy eyes and I left the informations
mall and found the sky towering tall...
such weight of the need has crushed me.
So that I do not feel a damn thing. And nor I am ostracized,
I am hanged for this. As if it is wrong.
It is not wrong, you beedy rumor beggars.
Right there in front of me her legs are the attractive.
Cannot take my eyes away. From the beauty of these legs.
Wooden pegs of a telescope I see them again, and danger thought comes about.
The pain is suffering and the more I sit in front the more I am reminded of what
want you just cannot escape in the human body.
But then I realize I have been marooned to hate myself
just by everyone else. Everyone else.
Such want cannot escape. Such want is valid when its needed.
In the smile as we talked so secretly hidden. But I held down the fruit
forbidden. Even against the upsurpers needy eyes and I left the informations
mall and found the sky towering tall...
such weight of the need has crushed me.
So that I do not feel a damn thing. And nor I am ostracized,
I am hanged for this. As if it is wrong.
It is not wrong, you beedy rumor beggars.
Comments
Post a Comment