run 4 progress.

I took a break why? Because these things need breaks. And special ones too. I think it has come to a point in which you can say that you were going to make capital for the terms of war and ambition out of these stories but it comes to the point in which your self discipline will not just be sufficient for these stories and lacks a more kind element. You just do not want to encourage this mantra to fight people who do so wrong and so much wrong that you forget that these series were not for this. But they can be exactly for that thanks to your discipline developed. But however it is not right to do these series. So fold all cards and just rid of all comic development on the spur of fighting against.

I dare anyone supporting the side unfriendly to develop such skill. Such skill to develop craft for war under discipline but then toss it aside saying war is not the answer. I dare any of these blood lusty bastards to do anything at all. That does not concern killing, raping or planning evil things in secret. I dare anyone to do these things. That concern craft true and not killing. Have the discipline mental to make rational decisions that prove meaningful actions to things that matter. But do not worry my friends I already the answer. Animals like these people cannot do this at all. They cannot do the assignment of MK MZODERN, they can not study the different graphic forms and really they just cannot do anything.

I would like to say that this who thing does not matter because I have done Mysterious and Changer and tons of other projects and simply, this is all for practice, but now that era of the website is over there is no need for anymore practicing. Just doing. Next off I want to take a break from comics in being a subject matter so exclusively and would like to show you how things work out with another focus and that focus being inrest. While it was fun to integrate comics into the fold of MK MZODERN it surely is not how exactly comics will be produced. You see, the releases do not match up to the actual things in planning and really this just causes a let down and unnecessary one too.
I do note, that these times were fun but this time of that era must eventually end whether anyone or I likes it or not. But I move onto Inrest because its something very unique and something special I think that people will like.

I could have finished my comics by now in this new divisionary format but its just not what I am looking for in the comics to be these weapons of destruction. I think by now; it just serves people right to know they cannot hamper other people and they have no godly form over people either. No matter the lies they just cannot win. Till the end; they cannot win.

The next agenda is finishing Thieves, there will be four more installments and if I think there should be more then 7 more installments. The thing about Thieves it shows that the happiness that I contrived to a place was never held in such place in which it needed to be to be of such a place and not such a place of defilement. Where are the creativity and the powers that be of light and imagination, trapped and captured why? Because the place is stone cold rotten.

And through the fight of MK MZODERN a new story is borne of the elements within. A new story that is of MM culture and these exchange students. Of astronauts twisted and not. Of happy times and good times and rather SEX OF ASTRONAUTS. Of inrest, earth and moira. Of what fun are we going to have? Much fun. Why, because The SEX of ASTRONAUTS will be the most extreme story ever written because it contains all the content of here and uses different elements of here and significantly is my next step.

And also I estate that lastly and not least; I have to talk about the happenings of ten years ago. Such grand changes is when I first took fight but against different enemies not so present and before I begin the review of MK MZODERN I want to show you a bit of my life before I even really created an idea database for Kyeombi works and artworks. In this will also reside within the Mornings, Thieves and will be followed by Inrest and Match similarly. Then I would like to talk about the happenings in 2011 leading up to here and how I thought I was inspired but I was only recognizing the outer fringes of insanity.

The only comics to be released are the ones mentioned on my twitter feed and Mysterious and Changer is one of them. Good lordy. Thank you for your time but there will be no comics otherwise than these dictated and only special looks will come in the Mk mzodern adventures.

Comments

Popular Posts