Women

Women,women, women are much nicer than older teenage girls
for the reason in fact that they come from a different generation
and are nicer,though there are some nice older teenage girls,
this culture doesn't permit friendly-ness among the sexes.
The culture of today is a secluded and harsh reality.
Nothing good comes out of a relationship where friendship is faked,
people are only beginning friendly to not be viewed badly.
You can not just be happy and not called gay or something other than what your true sexual
orientation is.
So compared to girls of this generation, I prefer older individuals, young women not
young demons who continue to feed off this wound I got from that other female demon.
Good Day, Jamie Hinte
P.S, A hello and a question that asks you name should be good enough, if not-I'm forgetting about it-it, you and me.

Comments

Popular Posts