The fuck I look like, dinner for the trailer trash?
Good and important things about fall 2018; you really had to lie about things being normal but they were not. No, nope and not at all. There were weird events, people seriously being controlled to be hostile and they allowed theirselves to be exerted in that fashion. The countless women who put up this faulty idealism about your appearance that was racist and self hating of course when given the fact that they expected to only be attracted to people who looked european as if that was a saving grace from them being a minority. Just sick to be bothered by these two ills as well as overbearing corruption from the inside culture of a school that really takes away from any safety you can feel and any trust you can feel from teachers, administrators and even your own parents. Nothing was good; it was unsafe, hostile and plagued with problems. Problems that are just deeper than the ones I mentioned and yes all three of them combine to make ugly things and obstructions of what society should really offer in our world. I don't see America in the colleges I went but just estates of discrimination, grief and hatred. Places where people belittle your suffering, your efforts, the validity of your ambitions and just do it all so they can pretend what wrong they do is right when its wrong. I think pretty much you must realize that the quality of life in this time period was trash. So much hatred driven at you nothing could matter to many as long as you were
" in you place". But I think that really much these people had greater issues and eventually succumbed to the sort of imagery they placed onto others ergo you should not discriminate against people least you want to be discriminated against. Things were not normal and I am to tell you the things I suffered then and there and then after that especially with Zino Flyboy in the fall 2018 and the response to it triggered me to never even think of trusting these "educational institutes" again and their elaborate social systems that are just privy to discrimination and hardship against the dreamer and the artist. I am to tell you some people can live like indoctrinated Christians and hardlined conservatives albeit for academics but that life is for the dogs. That shit is not me and it will never be my culture. The fear against creativity, the hatred against all people who are white and all this stuff that is not written down but must be hidden rules people of color must aspire to be " worth it". Give me a fucking break. If anything what I have done this year is to shut the door firmly on these past abuses.
Its annoying to be eyed as if you are an animal or that you are ugly or inferior when you know the people viewing you literally have nothing ambitious planned going for them in their lives. They aren't trying to make a media company but just route into a status quo of picking on people of a certain color and "hope" it makes them rich and powerful like the fella Donald Trump. So stupid and banal; they have nothing to offer but pretending they care about education when they have already decided to be ignorant true and true just so they can get more power. Education fails when allow such people to run rampant in your school and distract people who are trying to add something into society and instead of educating these cunts, its just supports them. Fucking rich, right? This is the shit you had to put up with but never again will a person trust a space to be positive when it was not.
I am to say I will never act as if some things are normal when they aren't and a person will not get used to discrimination and hate against their works or even tolerate those who think its good to hate their works.
Comments
Post a Comment