I will not fall in line.
You know for weeks I actually have struggled here to write. I write knowing that everyday my works can be censored. I have wanted to write this post at least two months into the past. I write for entertainment and to organize things called thoughts; yes things blogger and the higher social media don't have the fucking twats. I have not been able to enjoy writing here for a long time. I liked writing in events. I would have written for the Heavy Hitters and Lighters event, the one after that and the Kyeombi One event but let's say its antiproductive when these corporations take glee in hindering your works, stealing them and censoring them for their own gain. Only this week Toei took down 150 videos of a youtuber on trumped up copyright infringements. Paramount now owns Wattpad and seeks to use people's works to make shows without their permission. I am to say no one joined the site to be capitalized on by a company; I surely did not and no one makes a youtube channel to be targeted by a greedy corporation. I mean instead of hiring talent to reach an age group; they essential want to steal from kids who cannot defend theirselves and next a company literally wants to be greedy and corrupt and just push people away from even making a living off youtube. I come to tell you that freedom of speech is being hindered. In the state of Texas, you cannot even teach critical race theory by a law passed by tyrants who are so easy to fear their reign is over because of "minorities become a majority" and seek to deprive the people of their own rule. So many people never knew a voting day was happening until it was too late and yea; so you basically have Trump nut jobs trying to lorde over people what they can and cannot learn and basically say. They try to make everyone have their own same language. Its ironic they say social media does censor them when they do the same to everyone. The liberties we hold for granted are being taken away by people who are consumed by greed, lust and illusion for power and fear they will be overthrown. Its un-American as our civil liberties are being encroached upon by social media and fearful republicans inspired by Trump and his terrorists inspired by social media. Oh, shit; has everything bad been inspired by social media not taken well to protect against the harm that cannot be undone by it? Pretty much and I am to say that will no longer be the victim but the artist who seeks reprieve from the poison that greedy people have thrived upon and have destroyed the potential of social media. Yes, social media and companies never think you are wrong cause everyone will fall in line.
Comments
Post a Comment