Life is Strange 2 diggity.
Life is Strange 2 has one of the best romances between Cassidy and Sean. The thing I like about the game is that you have to make the decisions to get the outcome of having a relationship with a person just like in real life. If you don't follow the right playthrough you don't get the results. I think enough that the Life is Strange series always takes place in NATURE and its pretty much something I can relate to deeply when I see the story of Cassidy and Sean. It matches greatly with the in love idealism that is in Sunglasses and that one Mornings story. Of people just being in nature and being in love. What is also special about this videogame to a certain part there is a part where Sean and Cassidy do it in a tent. I think the character of Cassidy is overlooked by the whole Life is Strange fandom. Such a nice character who is caring and compassionate and does not judge people even when they have poisonous expectations of how sex should be the first time "as if they should last long and it should be certainly something". Openly the game is very realistic in some regards but I am to say that the character Cassidy is someone who you would truly be lucky to meet in the real world, indeed. I commend the work for depicting an ideal love just like Romeo and Juliet; you have Sean and Cassidy minus the self harm and self end.
Comments
Post a Comment