Forgotten Forge like story later November 2016 to early 2016.
There one Monday at the end of November 2016 just passing by the tv which showed the annoying show of Dancing with the Stars thought about entering the Lezhin Comic contest again. The Lezhin Comic contest was a recurring enemy in those times. A recurring enemy that bummed out and destroyed your real potential to get stuff done. I mean; you actually look up real people speaking about this contest and many say its a waste of your time and really hampers your day to day struggle to create. It gives nothing in return even if you enter-no feedback whatsoever. I was still being optimistic this time of the year despite Lezhin comic contest being the one thing I wasted too much time and energy on in the summer. I decided to craft a new idea but this one would put Runecasters, Magma 109, Apollo, Armor girl and others into one team. Truly an odd idea but this is what I did. I never made a comic for the work at all but this is to illustrate how many great ideas came about in this time that never became because of time constraints and else in this case realizing you should waste your energy on Lezhin comics and their contests. It was not the Sunday before after going to church forcibly that in the store called Aldi a person was attacked by an individual whom they went to school with and on the way home realized the danger of the hostile people never subsided and yes; they would never subside. A person just realized they were in part placed into their situation by Lezhin Comics and their contests and really much did not give two flipping fucks to work on anything for them. No; when I would create this story it would because I decided to do it myself when I was better. This story I still do have of course in its idea and yes; perhaps it will come around again.
There was also another entry pick called the Big Demands of Big Man but it did not go far in me even creating a concept for the idea because a person just was tired and really did not want to waste tons of effort on something that would not even pay out. By the end of the next week into December I had quit working on the ideas to focus on the end of school and rather other things like saving my own health.
Comments
Post a Comment