Namely Game end of fall 2016

 This work was made on one day; and really much I cannot realize how it was made but just a need to put down some ideas of a certain kind and a certain style of art that only lasted in a certain period of a day before a person was forced to go some places they did not want to go in a day as a person acted as if these going outs where the saving grace of them. It was a terrible place to be in and this was the first day of 2017 I think. It was like a Saturday or something. Truly not my favorite day; a waste of time for  just how terrible things would be in that year if not just a short time later. Yet a person made a good use of time this terrible day to make something that the me; nearly five years later could be proud of.

Some time ago; I came back to the work and it was more amazing that I could even remember and yes; I worked on reviving the effort that the work was going for. It was its own self contained MK MZODERN yes and truly this means that the whole thing could be a future MK MZODERN theme.

Comments

Popular Posts