Hidden Works in time.

  There in the end of fall 2016 and at the very end was a work I liked to call Namely Game. There in the summer and fall of 2018 were many works now forlorn and forgotten. Works that I worked on in whatever shambles of stability amongst the many tasks a person could endure in a summer 2018 just struggling to find the way forward. I did find the way forward and the way forward this time is to work on these works. Write some great posts about them and yea; you will learn a great deal of what gaps a person leaves out of these eras of the past when I would go to story tell simply because a person has been brutalized and does not want to bother the audience with stories that are just those of pure hardship and nothing anyone would want to market of an online image of a "person who creates comics". These works are those works that suffered because I made the wrong choice of judgement in trusting people and/or spending time with them. These works suffered because I had no one to stand up for me but myself and simply they did not fair well from the onslaught of things. I got to say that people don't respect artists at all until they see a finished product. Many mock the process and call it childish when they view it later on and then like idiots don't realize how this work filled a space in their bleak lives. No appreciation at all; the real childishness is people who want to act as if they know something but don't. In my future acts I will act to bring some justice to my destroyed works that were targeted and really much through strain of survival were ripped from my hands.

Comments

Popular Posts